Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I want these but I graduate on the 16th. Oh well maybe some store might have some left over afterwards

I know those feels, the blk/maize XIII lows dropped the same day I graduated from high school, rushed to the mall directly afterwards and was still able to double up :nthat:

Welp, got my guarantee ticket at villa.
good luck everyone else, hope y'all can eat

1306491310_snoop_dogg_last_supper.gif

Villa came thru clutch this morning with my guarantee ticket!! Cnt wait till Saturday to pic these up

If I seal these I won't be mad if I miss chicagos

I will be these are a mass GR the 1's are a whole other level of hype and or foolishness.

I don't plan to leave the house for these, but the ones will get the full might of efforts outside of paying a penny over retail!!!

I like you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Off topic, but what else would you expect from an old white female from Georgia?

I expect nothing more from the good ole people of Lilburn to be honest. Surprisingly that's within the metro area where while racist undertones exist, they are not as blatantly expressed as they are in that video.

Also, I just skipped my college graduation. My degree somewhere in attic as well lmao.

Last edited:
I'm glad these are gonna be a super GR. I'm tempted to cop the tank top, shorts, and socks that go with these and ball in them on Saturday.

not even RD and u worried about restock? dont worry. let the noise settle itself. let the credit card debt grow.
Lol i'm not worried about the restock like that because I already have my pair secured. I mean like how many times do we think these might appear in random restocks.. for example the bred 11 restock madness

Back
Top Bottom