Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I just wanna feast with my pair in hand Saturday morn. 
eyes.gif

Entered two raffles, got a call back today. If they don't allow me to use my birthday coupon at footlocker, I'm gonna pass.

Last edited:
i feel ya on that... just a 5 min ride to mall near me won 3/4 raffles..... will def drive alot more for chi 1s

I never ride to the A for releases just once. I might do it for the ones. Do it for the ones , I ain't gon do it , do it for the ones, I ain't gon do it

11 raffle tickets and i couldnt secure one pair. Gonna have to try my first online release. Any advice? Also what time?

11 raffle tickets and i couldnt secure one pair. Gonna have to try my first online release. Any advice? Also what time?
Get up 2hours in advance
Gives you time to get the early links ready
And get ur pc and phone warmed up
open up them tabs with ever shoe store that's selling the hares

the time is 10am est for online release and for advice I'll say make sure you click game strong and you have fast internet. Use more than one device if you can. Ipad, iPhone, laptop, computers, anything with internet.

Didn't get the call...shrug. gotta try my luck online. There's no way I'm ***** with these fcfs madness.

I got two call backs so I got a pair, BUT I am in the military and the Military Exchange here is getting them but the only option for that is camping. It's worth it because the exchange drops the price down to 151.00 They only get one per size too. I've come out on top there on all of the camps I've been on. Im gonna take my chance and sleep in my lawn chair for these lol. If not, then I still got two on lock at full retail. 

I'm sure that's your opinion
Not an opinion, I walked into the mall monday afternoon and got 2 tickets with ease. The launch indicators show these releasing literally everywhere. If you can't get these you didn't try hard enough. I'm sure I could buy 5 pairs if I wanted to.

how does early link work?

do you have better chance of buying if you have it open for few days even when there is the same countdown clock for everyone on release day?

Back
Top Bottom