Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Footlocker birthday coupons a go for Retros? It worked online for bred 1 lows but I passed on it for the hope of these. It has no mention of retros or any shoe being excluded. Anyone use a bday coupon on a retro release?

Actually the guy talking about the equal chances is mostly right. The only way one would effectively increase his chances in a raffle system is if that person has more than one entry in the same pool. If you're just entering multiple pools than your chances are only multiplying themselves. Instead of a 1 in 50 chance with one pool, if that person entered another pool then his chances would only exponentiate to 2 in 100. Which are the exact same odds he had with just one ticket. Law of definite proportions my friends. And that's assuming all pools have the same number of entrants which they probably won't.
This is so unbelievably and embarrassingly incorrect. Get a clue, and stop trying to use big words to sound intelligent, when you clearly are not. 

things are getting hostile in here 

side note ever decided to pass on a line up or camp try online get through and be like damn I'm so glad with the choice i made rested and kicks in the mail. 

i love that feeling and i hope i get that this Saturday 

Deptford ftl still making calls jus won a size 6
Just came in here to state I was giving up faith. 
laugh.gif

That was clutch. Faith renewed.

Meet at the mall, Its going down...

Just trying to share the wealth and do my part to help. Only needed 1 and this morn I was
0/7 now I have 3. Rather an NTer local catch them than just a casual fan. Next 2 weeks will be a different story.

online or bust for me

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so unbelievably and embarrassingly incorrect. Get a clue, and stop trying to use big words to sound intelligent, when you clearly are not. 
I'm not trying to sound intelligent. I was just contributing my knowledge to the situation. But since you have a masters in math, tell me how I am incorrect my G.

FNL called thankfully and can use my best coupon for the shoes. I will say that  for people who have not gotten a call yet remember you are dealing with a group of people which hates making raffle calls and procrastinates until the last second. And that is especially true in So Cal.  Just think about the image below of the people we are dealing with.
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to sound intelligent. I was just contributing my knowledge to the situation. But since you have a masters in math, tell me how I am incorrect my G.
That's the problem, you are not contributing any "knowledge" to anything or anybody.

You are spewing absolute nonsense, and doing it in a way that implies "actually guys, this incredibly simple concept that is common sense to everyone with half a brain...you are all wrong about it, and I am right about it because 'exponentiate', and transitive properties, and blah blah blah"....

When in fact, you are the one who is dead wrong and displaying a disturbing lack of common sense. And trying to spread it to others, and that is not OK.

So do you honestly need me to explain to you why entering 2, or 3, or 10 raffles gives you a better chance of winning then only entering one?

By your "logic", if I buy 1,000,000 lottery tickets, and you buy 1, then you and I have the same chance of winning that lottery?

Obviously that's insane.

Using your example, but applying actual math and common sense, if you have a 1/50 chance or winning each raffle, and you enter each raffle, then your odds of winning are then 1/50 + 1/50, which equals 2/50. Which is exactly twice as much as 1/50. Which is exactly what common sense would indicate: that if you enter two raffles, your chance of winning is twice as good as if you enter one raffle. 

In the future, just know that if you are so unbelievably wrong about such a simple concept, you are probably equally as wrong about other things as well, and you should think twice or do a little research before attempting to "educate" others. 

Back
Top Bottom