Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

The EU websites sold out suprisingly quick. In Australia only two stores got Men's sizes. When the Bred 11 lows release over 50 stores will have them
eyes.gif

the hype low key strong, or more like over hyped. but i rather have these then the much more hyped 1s.

What gave that away, the Hare Jordan clothing line being released with this shoe? :rofl:
that and the amount of pairs shops are getting, we have numbers we can speculate unlike the Chi 1 thread :lol:

Pairs in the bay area aren't that plentiful unfortunately. good thing there are plenty of locations that even out the somewhat low stock.

how are people in the Bay Area doing in raffles? It feels like we got less allocation than others.

Grabbed a ticket from HOH in westfield mall and footlocker on 24th & mission.. Landed a call back yesterday at westfield on Market. I got lucky. How about you?

i got a pair locked. i don't do raffles often. i'm an online person.

The EU websites sold out suprisingly quick. In Australia only two stores got Men's sizes. When the Bred 11 lows release over 50 stores will have them
eyes.gif
NDC EU still has a lot of sizes available after 45 minutes... You'll get waitlisted for 5 minutes but then it adds to cart.

was able to get my pair from soleheaven

the other UK sites sold out real quick. Size has been good to me in the past, but not this time.

Good Luck fam!

sound like you're just straight up new, for my ticket I was out there 5 hours early
I've waited on lines in the past..but none longer than 3 hours. I refuse. Maybe I'm new..but I'm not that new. My first pair of Jordans were Air Jordan 14 Indiglo, that I copped back in 1999. Then I got Chrome 8s in 2003. And Took a long break from buying til i got the Air Jordan Independence Day 5s in 2011. Then came back buyung Js last yr starting with Baron 9s
you should've known better then

I wish these could sit like Barcelona days and nights.lol
forgot what time DF was doing the release smh. oh well, got mine at Villa anyway. DF price was looking nice tho

I've been checking the EU sites, most sites that ship outside of Europe are (almost) out of stock.

Dope Factory still has size 10, 10.5, 11 and 12 available and ships internationally.

I thought these were a super gr and plenty of pairs to go around? Strolling into footlocker in the heights around noon and they should still have a few pairs. No rush could have got them early for $240 but I was being cheap on this release.

Last edited:
A lot more people than I expected waiting outside Dulles in DMV. We are all inside now. Champs has 60 pairs total for toddler/men/GS. Not sure about FTL. FNL has their standard rigged raffle as always.

Been lurking on here for a few weeks. These are the first J's that I've been after in over 10 years. Struck out on 8 raffles. Only guy in line right now at a FCFS. I'm relieved that I'll get these. Hare Jordan was my first pair when I was a kid . I have french blue from '03?. Been waiting on these a long time.

Back
Top Bottom