Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

So I got them in my cart, went through check out and everything. My card has the payment pending. But no email and my NDC account shows no current orders. I am good or nah.

Had my face half way in the toilet from last night's drinking binge 5 minutes before release time, but still got through on Finish Line.

Randomly got in on the mobile FNL site on a sz 13.  SNKRS and NDC never loaded.  Neither did the FNL desktop site.  Good luck to those still trying to cop.

Good to see other fellow newbies to the SNKRS app get their pairs too! I was worried this was the week SNKRS was going to fail me, even on my very 1st purchase through the app. That check out process is very fast. I even had time to just grab the De La lows off Premier. :wow:

Seems like everyone is prospering.  
nthat.gif

Woke up to just get  my GF's little bro a pair, however I was able to get a pair  in my cart on NDC on both of the windows I was using so I took that as a sign of god and pulled the trigger on both.  
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo I just got through on NDC on the laptop for my double up pair. I expect everyone should eat because I have NEVER gotten through on NDC. Except for the DB Jano's last year, but i tend not to count that release because I'm sure all the traffic was elsewhere that day
Did you use the same account name and address? 

Back
Top Bottom