Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

thats because you arent suppose to, they still got you buying right?
Well these I couldn't pass on, but trust me I've been a lot more selective. By far my laser ones have the best quality out of all of the kicks I've bought this year

Finally copped of of FNL, I have a headache after missing out on every local store 
mean.gif

That tax tho 
sick.gif

Any try the Snkrs app to get these? Seemeed real easy to cop on the app, but to the confirm part and back out though

all this time to through for credit errors on finish line and even the giftcard I bought from them is getting denied....

Last edited:
Welp my house finally woke up. Time to get this day started. Congrats to all who copped and good luck to those still tryin Yall b easy today!

I honestly would like finish line to never update anything on their site. :lol:lol This is probably the 4th or 5th time now I struck out everywhere else and waited on the splash page until I got through and still got the kicks. Payment system could be updated though. That is much more frustrating to me than the splash page.

I can't believe it, I just got thru checkout at Finish Line. First time since March 2013 when the Bred XI dropped for the 2nd time.

Back
Top Bottom