Air Jordan 8 ‘Valentines Day’

i seen it. i saw the size 12 greyed out, so i debated wether to get a 11.5. i know i aint crazy....lol
I hear 12 was the biggest size
but it wasnt on the snkrs when I tried to cop
havent see one either none on stock x or flightclub

That sucks, keep looking I know for a fact that some stores did raffles and others sold in store only, then said "sold out" online without probably even listing them!
Worst case scenario... if you need to go up half a size, just buy your girl some thick Victoria Secret socks, Lol!

Thanks for the heads up! Still holding out hope for her true size. I had an order with Social Status but they canceled just a bit ago. Must have oversold.
Sorry, it sold like 2 minutes after I posted the link on here! It did show that they had a size 6 in stock!

Last edited:
Def not feeling.. that's just me tho. I think these will sit. too many hits coming out in February.

Just keep an eye on jimmy jazz, Dtlr or ruvilla. My homeboy runs a Botique women store an knows one of the dm.

Dm said they got a manifest coming in a late shipment but the dm is only putting the 8s out in 2 store out of the whole state though

damn gooood info. im def gonna keep an eye out. need that max size lol. i appreciate ya help bro

Just keep an eye on jimmy jazz, Dtlr or ruvilla. My homeboy runs a Botique women store an knows one of the dm.

Dm said they got a manifest coming in a late shipment but the dm is only putting the 8s out in 2 store out of the whole state though

Please let us know
besides the heart logo

The gym red Jordan 8 is good

Back
Top Bottom