Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Hoping size? has em so I can use this promo code.

My preference is quick turning to runners, so I'm indifferent on a lot kicks that would have been automatic before...these included.

Still flames doe.

2aiogsy.jpg

My fiancé actually bought me an olive bomber jacket for Christmas. Perfect timing.

Careful with all that Olive bro

Don't want to be walking down town like this

What? A flight jacket doesn't go out of style. That's like saying peacoats or fleeces are played.

flight jackets is here to stay though.

They been played for over a year now. They'll be old news by this time next year. Everybody will be trying to flip their used ones on eBay, Grailed, etc.

are you listening to yourself?

:lol:

2130GR.jpg

these ain't going anywhere ever.

joints been around as long as i been around.

Last edited:
flight jackets only get played out to the mainstream fashionistas because of the oversaturation but they are timeless

the same thing happened in the 90s... the moment a few people started rocking them again they took off

Meh, they're trying to capitalize on the bomber jacket trend which is a year or two late

They been played for over a year now. They'll be old news by this time next year. Everybody will be trying to flip their used ones on eBay, Grailed, etc.

Those who view bombers / flights as old news probably not the ones looking to match it with there Jays anyway :lol:

So not sure it matters much JB timing with this CW

Last edited:
still copping but after seeing the michigan viii's wish they went with a orange pull tab

flight jackets only get played out to the mainstream fashionistas because of the oversaturation but they are timeless

the same thing happened in the 90s... the moment a few people started rocking them again they took off
This is what I originally meant. Prior to 'Ye and the whole Kardashian klan rocking them, bombers were mostly 'hood wear. You wouldn't ever catch somebody in Calabasas rocking a bomber as casual wear 10 years ago.
Those who view bombers / flights as old news probably not the ones looking to match it with there Jays anyway
laugh.gif

So not sure it matters much JB timing with this CW
True. 
Wrong.

There's a bunch dropping this season son

They're going nowhere.
Which just goes to show how played out the trend/fad is. Every brand under the sun has their own version of the bomber out with subtle variations. And then you got brands like Fear of God trying to charge an arm and a leg for a basic *** nylon jacket. 

By next year Hypebeasts will have moved on to the next one, if they haven't already done so

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom