Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

didn't bother to wake up this morning for this release. looks hella quiet in here. moreso than usual for a release. i thought everyone was feeling these? anyway, definitely switching the game up for '17 and beyond. strictly must haves for me moving forward. that should cut my coppage down to only a few pair per year, which i'm cool with. been giving nike/jb way too much money over the years.

when i saw that list of all the Js that dropped in '16 then i counted how many i had bought (i think it was like 30 some odd pairs :smh: ) it was a major awakening. times are changing for the worst. gotta be smarter with spending. all that money i woulda been spending will get invested from here on out instead of giving mike more money to gamble with.

Man keep telling myself this but keep messin up

finishline did not get these....reminds me of the bel air 5 drop. Snkrs let me cop a second pair.

Last edited:
didn't bother to wake up this morning for this release. looks hella quiet in here. moreso than usual for a release. i thought everyone was feeling these? anyway, definitely switching the game up for '17 and beyond. strictly must haves for me moving forward. that should cut my coppage down to only a few pair per year, which i'm cool with. been giving nike/jb way too much money over the years.

when i saw that list of all the Js that dropped in '16 then i counted how many i had bought (i think it was like 30 some odd pairs :smh: ) it was a major awakening. times are changing for the worst. gotta be smarter with spending. all that money i woulda been spending will get invested from here on out instead of giving mike more money to gamble with.

I've been feeling same, I grabbed these but I'm passing on majority of the 2017 releases

Thank goodness... waited it out just long enough for them to hit swoosh for $114! Had to do a half size bigger but ill take it!

Was a must hv, wont to mny ppl hv dez...Smart move jb...Making them limited, All 8s will be Mines,this year!!!Very nice shoe,Hope everybody Eats well today,royalty 4s Iam on my way...

Yeah people really dont like 8s. Thats fine with me. I love 8s. This will be one of those colorways u wish u didnt pass on down the line when they gone

Atleast imo

Thread moving unexpectedly slow this morning. Guess folks are more occupied with other releases.

What all else dropped this morning?

As much as I'd like to agree I kinda doubt it. But maybe to some capacity

These aren't a widespread general release. FNL isn't getting them and not every FTL is getting them.

I wouldn't count on them sitting at all.

Go and look in the Jordan IX thread.

AND they sit and continue to sit

so much for limited

Im curious what the actual production numbers on these were. Not every store got them and the ones that did got 2 FSRs max, with most getting only one.

Back
Top Bottom