Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I agree. I can't wear the olives for me then an hour or two. On one it rubs on my pinky toe and the other my foot hurts at the heel. For some reason my cool grey 9's are more comfortable then these.

Any other pairs come in from dope-factory?

Yea my pair came about 3 weeks ago. Everything was fine. One shoe came without a shoe tree, and the shoes came in an orange nike box with the proper jordan item label.

So no complaints. Glad I could pick up one of my fav. J's.

And I had a COD customs charge of $24.90 from UPS.

not the end of the world but still kinda stucks. made me back off to be honest since ive been hearing some evil customs fees recently. some dude got charged $107 for his gamma XIs from Europe.

I got charged $58, i just refused the package and had them send it back.

Can anyone offer fit comparisons between these and the 01-02 joints? Same? Tighter? Any "tells" on a fake pair versus legit? Thanks in advance.

They both were tight as hell. So I'm going with the same fit.

I'm thinking the same. I still have my 01 black and white joints and I'm thinking of picking up the new olives. I heard a few say just do tts. I might do the half up which is what I did for the 01's. I can probably fit both but just in case.....

UPS wants to charge me $48.90.

HELL NO

I will be emailing Dope Factory ASAP.

I have never encountered customs fees from any international shoe website.

UPS wants to charge me $48.90.

HELL NO

I will be emailing Dope Factory ASAP.

I have never encountered customs fees from any international shoe website.

That's honestly not something dope factory can change. Maybe ups can grant u an exception.

That's honestly not something dope factory can change. Maybe ups can grant u an exception.
I'm inclined to agree with you, but what is Dope Factory doing that is different from all of the rest?

they are marking the packages according to their value, the cost that you paid, which isn't wrong. a lot of sites send them as gifts or whatever because they know US customers complain about customs prices. other sites like end clothing also list the items according to what you paid. I paid $70+ for 2 pairs of concords I got from them for $265 each back in the day.... wasn't happy at all.

I emailed their customer service. They replied stating they gave me a "VAT reduction" as a discount in order to cushion the blow of the customs fee and the $48.90 being charged to me is not their fault. I understand this, but it still feels like they were hiding the truth from me.

I emailed their customer service. They replied stating they gave me a "VAT reduction" as a discount in order to cushion the blow of the customs fee and the $48.90 being charged to me is not their fault. I understand this, but it still feels like they were hiding the truth from me.
I understand ur pain. That unexpected customs bill can be a mother.
The thing that really sucks is the fee is inconsistent. No way you should have paid that much for one shoe set.

its never good to order from out the country unless your ready to pay a custom's fee

i only order out the US if the shoe is going to be hard to get and the resell might be high
so if a custom's fee does happen i just suck it up

i got very lucky dealing with shelflife from SA

btw one of the better outside the US shipper/sites

Last edited:
I got charged $58, i just refused the package and had them send it back.
Dont mean to hijack the thread but i just did the same for a pair of taxi 12s which rung out at 221 then i got hit with a $58 fee from ups. curious how it may have worked out for you.

Don't even bother with this place. They KNOW for a fact you are going to get hit with customs, so they try to cushion the blow with that BS discount. When I went back and forth with them, they portrayed a picture of them being better than all the other overseas shops since they didn't label the shoes as a gift or under declare their value. Like they were doing us consumers a favor or something. Please son.

Back
Top Bottom