Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
$197 shipped :x
Urban industry has em also $205 shipped :x

I ended up getting them from Wellgosh. Don't want to deal with the Galaxy fiasco on NDC and I'm bouncing to the Rose Bowl early tomorrow morning to tail gate, so I can't be horsing around with the other sites. It's only an extra $20. Glad I got my pair secured. Good luck to everyone who wants them.

man i may have to skip on these i really want them but i need a new camera and black friday prices are calling my name plus putting money aside for a clothing line im trying to make. smh. i know someone will have them on ebay anyway

What are you talking about? Everything that goes up on NDC goes up on Swoosh. It's not a secret backdoor website with random stuff. NDC and Swoosh are an exact mirror. The only difference is whether or not it is discounted.

You must never have used Swoosh...
Used it plenty of times actually. But like I said, surprised people still get on there when pretty much all of the good stuff isnt discounted or isnt on there. ES is 2 minutes away so another reason i dont use it anymore. Used to be good, not so much anymore.....

Last edited:
Just won 2 pair of Rookies from Mercer now on to these Olives for my homies. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys, i walk into my Footlocker here in Brisbane, Australia, right on opening time, i thinking there was gonna be a line, there was NO ONE, straight to the counter and i say size 12 in the jordan olives please, the young fella behind the counter, say his really surprised that i was the only there for them, they got in like 20 pairs of each size (which is pretty big for Australia footlocker, normally they get 5-8 in each size), they were thinking it was gonna be big an only i turned up lol even the normal cats that get every jordan passed on them here, i don't know they are a solid retro, good luck to everyone trying to get a pair!

Seen them today and I'm not copping, easy pass. Was just getting the info I needed for the homies. Good luck y'all, hope everyone that wants them gets them.

Last edited:
Good Find Man! The hype isnt over the water yet..I lived in england and you could pass by some dope pick ups a week later..but the hype is when Nike likes to release like some galaxy sh*t or say "they are exclusive"

Originally Posted by kamuekcmo  
1 day, 17 hours ago

OK, just got comfirmation on the numbers... The Thunders will drop at all stores they are calling them limited, but there still should be enough to go around... The Olives are only at Footaction, Mom and Pop stores, and House of Hoops WITHIN a footlocker only... They are going to drop three times as many Thunders than the Olives, but both are "limited"

The Olives are limited to Online and House of Hoops only... For what its worth even the all pink foams will be more available than the Olives, and the foams are supposed to be super limited.... I dont know how many times I have to tell you guys my connects work for JB, so when i get info 80% of the time its correct.... http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html
From the info I have is that its only Footaction, Mom and Pops stores, and House of Hoops within a Footlocker (that means not all of the House of Hoops)... So i would say no, because Footlocker and Champs are the same stores....
So they changed the date for the Thunders which most people wanted so now the Olives which were already limited will have everyones attention, this has now turned in to a hard to cop shoe, mark my word... The resalers will be out in full force!
Yeah, only footaction, mom and pop stores and a few House of Hoops..
HOH within a footlocker, mom and pops, and footaction.
Yes there is 3 HOH in Houston, but dont sleep.. I was one of the people who dropped that they would be limited, and from what I understand they will have something like Galaxy Foam numbers.. just an FYI...
No, Champs is not getting them.... Managers and employees say they will be getting shoes all the time, Im sure he thinks its a GR (like we all did), so thats why he is saying they should get them..
Finishline isn't getting them.
Dudes, I been saying this for the longest... They will only be at select HOH (not all of them), Footactions, mom & pops stores, and Eastbay online! And they will have a limited amount of pairs....  This is not a GR..

Not getting them - Finishline stores or online, normal footlocker stores (they maybe on footlocker online), Champs wont get them.... From what i hear Nike.com wont even have them....

MENS SIZES ONLY

And now that the Thunder IV's are moved back that means alot of extra people will be on the hunt for a shoe thats already limited, so do your homework... Also keep in mind this is the last release before Thanksgiving, and where i'm from alot of dudes will be looking for club fits for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving night...
Now that everyone can see what I was talking about when I said these are limited, my question is what type of release is this? It cant be a quick strike cause we have known about them for the longest, it cant be limited cause almost every store has gear to go with them but only a few stores actually got the shoe... Should we call this a limited GR? And with all the kicks coming out on top of each other, should we expect this for upcoming kicks from JB?

If you look at 2013 they are dropping at least 3 or 4 different retros in the same month... for instance January has the V's, I's, and XIII's. Now I know every now and then they might throw a QS of something in the mix, but they usually stick to the same numbered retro for a few months in different colors, but 3 totally diff retros in one single month that is not in the holiday season....
These are more limited than the Ego Pack.

Back
Top Bottom