Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Can someone PM me and explain to me how the F you get through on NDC? I have not been able to get not one pari of shoes since the concord release and its really breaking my nerves.

I would be ok with this but now foot locker and eastbay seem to have gotten rid of the checkout line and I may be screwed for releases going forward. I know im not doing something right, i just need to figure it out. I CANT miss out on those pink foams.

Got mine reserved. Best Friend store manager for DTLR. About to go pick up when he gets there. :smokin

Cool congrats on getting a pair, just got mine too, I don't want to get the ball rolling with these questions but if my order number starts with O am I good?

*Waits for someone to post confirmation order pic and then it gets canceled* :lol:

Last edited:
coped off eastbay with ease but order number starts with a W
is this normal?
Mine starts with a W too, just got the order confirmation email and its an entirely different "order acknowledgement number" lol. Hopefully it goes through, would be my first time getting a retro at eastbay in over a year.

To my surprise, this was an easy cop on NDC. Had the rookies on my cart too, but decided to pass for the 4s.

Can someone PM me and explain to me how the F you get through on NDC? I have not been able to get not one pari of shoes since the concord release and its really breaking my nerves.
I would be ok with this but now foot locker and eastbay seem to have gotten rid of the checkout line and I may be screwed for releases going forward. I know im not doing something right, i just need to figure it out. I CANT miss out on those pink foams.

The only thing you need is luck.

Cool congrats on getting a pair, just got mine too, I don't want to get the ball rolling with these questions but if my order number starts with O am I good?

*Waits for someone to post confirmation order pic and then it gets canceled*
laugh.gif
I've got an order # with an O too and I got them in the cart right away.  Hopefully we're good.  I just want to dye them anyways, but maybe I'll keep them as is for a few months.
laugh.gif

Not sure how people got them from Eastbay, I got the countdown and then the add to cart button never even showed up. I did a refresh for it to show up and added to cart and got

Item could not be added to cart: Close X
Please wait just a minute, we're processing other orders as quickly as possible. To learn more, check this out.

Not a big deal other than saving on tax.

*Waits for someone to post confirmation order pic and then it gets canceled* :lol:

Normally it's good. That's the same thing I got.

The only thing you need is luck.

true. But im definitly doing something else wrong. If i can figure that out then thats where the luck starts.

I've got an order # with an O too and I got them in the cart right away.  Hopefully we're good.  I just want to dye them anyways, but maybe I'll keep them as is for a few months. :lol:

:lol: same here I had them in the cart already had my payment info in and it wouldn't go through the first 80 clicks, then I realized I hadn't put in the security code :lol:

I'm not spending my whole morning doing this refresh crap.

Can somebody please remind me which physical stores are supposed to carry this release, again?

Thank you.

good luck on going to da mall bruh, hope u get lucky. im debating if i should go, btw yall know if the galaxy is at store release too?

I'm at the mall right now and when iI called they said 8 am release. it's 830 and there's not a single person at foot locker or champs.....

Back
Top Bottom