Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I want these more than the Black/Red IV's and XI's. Olive IX gives your Air Jordan shoe that premium look like the Maroon VIs do. Creative minds know how to make this shoe stand out. Im pulling out a vintage 1990 Crocodile Rock Iceberg History sweater the morning these shoes drop to put heads to bed.

copped
tumblr_m9gumop3HE1qcuv78o1_1280.jpg
They will be my next purchase. :rofl:

Legit if its that ugly shiny/smooth leather its looking like a pass where is that nice pebbled leather from the earlier pics? :x :smh:
Its an early pair. Waiting for final release pics but this has me wanting to cop. We'll see. I cant find an 02 pair in my size anyways.

I seriously laugh my a** off at people saying "pass".

From my perspective, there are only 3 people that "don't like" these kicks:

1. People that are trying to be cool, by "passing" on a certain shoe

2. People following those people above

3. People that don't know how to rock these joints. (These are jeans with a fly Levi's leather jacket sneaks. Stop missing the point)

I know there'll be cats that say, "Well hey, I just don't like the sillouette/colorway". That never stops people from copping anything BORDEAUX, which clashes with almost everything you could wear. And the 9 has always been the red-headed step child of 1-14 for whatever brain-dead reason followers seem to come up with, but I can't see how people can find this colorway "ugly". I mean, do any of you wear dress shoes??? LOL

In my opinion, these are a sick shoe, but because you people can't rock 'em with a bright rainbow fitted, you hate on 'em. If that's the case, cop those Crawfish/McDonald's. You can be a clown in those, literally.

3. People that don't know how to rock these joints. (These are jeans with a fly Levi's leather jacket sneaks. Stop missing the point)

I know there'll be cats that say, "Well hey, I just don't like the sillouette/colorway". That never stops people from copping anything BORDEAUX, which clashes with almost everything you could wear. And the 9 has always been the red-headed step child of 1-14 for whatever brain-dead reason followers seem to come up with, but I can't see how people can find this colorway "ugly". I mean, do any of you wear dress shoes??? LOL

In my opinion, these are a sick shoe, but because you people can't rock 'em with a bright rainbow fitted, you hate on 'em. If that's the case, cop those Crawfish/McDonald's. You can be a clown in those, literally.
Those same ones you are describing will be the first to cop. I can't lie tho its just something about these that ain't my cup of tea. If II had the choice tho to cop these or the crawfish 9s I'd take these tho.

IX's are some of the dopest J's out there. Comfy, uppers not to glossy at all. Go easy on the toes cause they crease easy, well they did back in the day. Def coppin these and cool greys. 

You speak nothing but the truth here.

+1

You left out those that genuinely dislike this shoe and colorway.

I was a fan of this colorway, but not a fan of the early sample pics. Seeing that last pic, makes me a fan of the 2012's now.

It's pretty amazing, this colorway didn't succeed so much in 1993, didn't succeed as a retro in 2002, BUT will be sold out instantly in 2012.

You obviously did. Just because your head over heels for this particular shoe, it doesn't mean others share the same sentiments. You like this shoe, great. I hope your able to buy these with ease. Just know that not everyone fits in your three asinine categories.

This! I've always hated these. They look like the should have a winterized tag in front of them. I don't understand how that makes me a 1.) person trying to be cool 2.) following "cool" people 3.) person who doesn't know how to wear a shoe with basic colors.

+1

Last edited:
The point was not to downplay the Bordys. In fact that might be one of the top 3 sevens to drop in my opinion. It was to point out the illogical comments people have specifically about the colorway of the Olives. I couldn't care less if every person on earth passed: easier cop for me. But to say these shoes are ugly is pretty hypocritical considering a hell of a lot of shoes sport this colorway (perhaps sans Red. Even still the red isnt THAT noticeable): i.e so many Addidas, and Chucks.

If I'm saying something wrong please let me know homie.

My reasoning is that a lot of cats are just repeating what they heard another head who (probably legitimately) didnt like them. I guarantee they see someone wearing them right they'd immediately change their tune. So is the sneaker game, these days.

And while you're trying to clown, I did in fact mention a fourth category. You just didn't read (comprehend?) what I said cause you're so busy being butthurt. Of course my post was an opinion. That doesn't make it any less true.

. I couldn't care less if every person on earth passed: easier cop for me. But to say these shoes are ugly is pretty hypocritical considering a hell of a lot of shoes sport this colorway (perhaps sans Red. Even still the red isnt THAT noticeable): i.e so many Addidas, and Chucks.
If I'm saying something wrong please let me know homie.

So you couldn't care less about people passing, yet your entire post that caused this "argument" was about people passing on the olives?

And how is it hypocritical?. That would mean that every single person you are aiming this at must own a pair of chucks or adidas in the olive colorway, but think these are ugly. I think they are ugly and I love the silhouette, but I don't have any doo doo brown chucks or a single pair of Adidas. So hypocritical was not the best word to use there.

I don't understand why you have to attack people like this just because they don't like doo doo brown shoes. If you want to rock doo doo brown shoes go ahead, but I'll stick to something a little less doo doo, you know if you don't mind. :smh:

This! I've always hated these. They look like the should have a winterized tag in front of them. I don't understand how that makes me a 1.) person trying to be cool 2.) following "cool" people 3.) person who doesn't know how to wear a shoe with basic colors.
+1

By saying winterized you're proving my point. You're clearly talking about the color here. Accept it or don't, but it's en vogue to hate these shoes. If you deny that then I can't really continue with the discussion. If I'm not talking about you, move along. It's not that hard man

By saying winterized you're proving my point. You're clearly talking about the color here. Accept it or don't, but it's en vogue to hate these shoes. If you deny that then I can't really continue with the discussion. If I'm not talking about you, move along. It's not that hard man

Lol whatever dude. Since you can read people's minds like that. Enjoy false victory

So you couldn't care less about people passing, yet your entire post that caused this "argument" was about people passing on the olives?
And how is it hypocritical?. That would mean that every single person you are aiming this at must own a pair of chucks or adidas in the olive colorway, but think these are ugly. I think they are ugly and I love the silhouette, but I don't have any doo doo brown chucks or a single pair of Adidas. So hypocritical was not the best word to use there.
I don't understand why you have to attack people like this just because they don't like doo doo brown shoes. If you want to rock doo doo brown shoes go ahead, but I'll stick to something a little less doo doo, you know if you don't mind. :smh:

Lmfao attack?? You prolly one of those guys who called Lebron a 'douche' when he addressed the haters haha

I laughed and stated an observation. Get over it dog. If I were attacking I'd probably be kicked off the site. Relax dog it's never that serious. You're mad because I called out the hypocritical nonsense people say without thinking.

And you don't make sense: if you read my original post it had nothing to do with people passing. It's people saying pass because they don't think they'll get some kind of props because other people are not wearing or interested in em. Damn how can you not see that? Again if I'm not talking about you, why are you people getting defensive? I must be talking about you then and

U MAD.

Grow up Peter Pan.

The olives aren't "doo doo" brown. They're...Olive. Can't tell the difference? Then perhaps you shouldn't be giving an opinion as far as I'm concerned.

Hate the shoes all you want. Post about it. Write blogs.

But don't get pissy when I post my thoughts. Just don't read.

Lmfao attack?? You prolly one of those guys who called Lebron a 'douche' when he addressed the haters haha
I laughed and stated an observation. Get over it dog. If I were attacking I'd probably be kicked off the site. Relax dog it's never that serious. You're mad because I called out the hypocritical nonsense people say without thinking.
And you don't make sense: if you read my original post it had nothing to do with people passing. It's people saying pass because they don't think they'll get some kind of props because other people are not wearing or interested in em. Damn how can you not see that? Again if I'm not talking about you, why are you people getting defensive? I must be talking about you then and
U MAD.
Grow up Peter Pan.
The olives aren't "doo doo" brown. They're...Olive. Can't tell the difference? Then perhaps you shouldn't be giving an opinion as far as I'm concerned.
Hate the shoes all you want. Post about it. Write blogs.
But don't get pissy when I post my thoughts. Just don't read.

Peter pan. That made me laugh. I'll give you that one :lol: buti didn't really call lebron a douche.

Now if you care so much about the damn thing I'll let you have this one, I'll let everyone else say whatever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom