Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Can't wait for these! Only 3 JB's left for me this year, these, black/cement 4's, and black/red xis!

leather looks terrible and shiny, but i want these. was kicking myself for sleeping when they were on eastbay for like 90 bones the first go round. def scooping this time

Dyed one of my '02 pairs black, and it became one of my favorite shoes ever. Wore those into the ground, copped another pair and dyed them the same. Can't wait to do it again :smile:

cant wait to do this so i can have some blk/red ninas
pimp.gif
Dyed one of my '02 pairs black, and it became one of my favorite shoes ever. Wore those into the ground, copped another pair and dyed them the same. Can't wait to do it again
smile.gif

Last edited:
at least one pair will be sitting in my house for sure come release day :D. i just hope they don't have the cardboard feel like the last retro of 9's that were released. :smh:

I can only *wish* Jordan Brand would make the IXs like the o.g., with the RUBBER tire-like midsole.

No cracking, no "chipping", just natural creases.

But I distress...

I hope the final version has the same dull midsole as the "early release" pair. That shiny patent leather look is not the business. Oh yes these will be dyed ALL BLK immediately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom