Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
its been confirmed 9 different colorways of the 9's releasing from oct to Christmas.   smh 2 pairs of 4's and the 11's.   plus the doernbecher pair.  thats 13 pairs smh.   why is Jordan Brand gonna be dropping a new shoe every week?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

passing on ALL the 9s except maybe this one. I will see how i feel when november comes along. I do like the color way

430426_151058311701534_1863433860_n.jpg

Grabbing a pair :up: :tongue:
yes lawd

I mean, easier said than done
A lot of J's are made with pretty inferior materials at this point, and are not really designed for hard wear and tear.
Plus, when you take into account that even if they made Jordan's with the exact same quality and construction as the OG's, you'd still be dealing with design concepts, and technology, that are decades old
For balling I would recommend something that takes advantage of todays lighter, stronger designs
I agree. It's kind of dumb to play in old technology when there have been a lot of improvements in footwear since 1994-1995.

The 'pack' will be bought mostly for resell purposes.

I only like 3 out of the 6.

The CGs & Olives are an automatic cop.

Doernbechers, I'm not sure yet.. gotta see how they look.

im seriously going to need about 3 pairs. Ive been waiting since middle school for these to drop again.

You ever had a shoe that you liked but you knew they were ugly? These are it for me, those pics look good :pimp:

Like someone stated before...ugly but still will cop! I love my OG colorway Jordans!

^^^^^^

I need to see the whole video, I can't stop laughing at that GIF .. like why was he doing that lol, was he in a studio session and a dope beat came on or was he working out with the blunt lit :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
Don't know about these. I want them but I need to spend less on sneakers. They look good though!

Back
Top Bottom