Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Yeah I always wondered why the 23 wasn't a different color, no biggie tho.
And who ever said these were BROWN should really get their eyes checked! Probably was the same person who said the Calvin Baliey's are purple and yellow like the LAKERS jerzee
mean.gif
Yeah where has McStrokin been lately?  I haven't seen him around since the guy with the super fat mexican mug shot as his avi was giving him a hard time LOL

And who ever said these were BROWN should really get their eyes checked! Probably was the same person who said the Calvin Baliey's are purple and yellow like the LAKERS jerzee :smh:
Yeah where has McStrokin been lately?  I haven't seen him around since the guy with the super fat mexican mug shot as his avi was giving him a hard time LOL

mcstrokin got banned bro

And who ever said these were BROWN should really get their eyes checked! Probably was the same person who said the Calvin Baliey's are purple and yellow like the LAKERS jerzee :smh:

They banned my brotha McStrokin :smh: he's around tho, just under a different name ..

i thought you wanted them. why change of heart
he said his red 23 was falling off already... i would be pissed...i still do want them but not over retail...JB quality isnt top notch anymore so shelling out 200 for "style" isnt a top priority in my life at the moment... when i went to get these onrelease day the footlocker dudes looked atme like i was crazy showing up at 11am for a pair... they opened at 8 andwere sold out by 830.... oh well... question???? why did JB release so much olive clothing and few olive 9s... iknow those boots have olive and the new 1s havea touch but the 9s wouldve made more sense being a regular release...

This is my first post on NT.

Olive 9's were my first pair of Jordans, back in '93, I was just a baby.. Ironically the 2012 retro dropped Nov.17 a day before my birthday. I wanna dye the shoes black instead olive though, so what kind of dye do I use, and how much of it do I need.

My brother is bringing me back a pair.! Finally we are back together. Had these bad boys back in 90s...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom