Air Jordan 9 “University Blue” Thread December 5th $190

On the fence hard on these. Feel like I gotta grab them cause it looks like a fairly decent 9. Usually they look overly patent leathery or come out in some silly colorway or something.

For anyone down in the dumps because of Election Day or the unacceptable Fire Red IVs. Just remember the good ole days such as November 3rd 2014. The Photo Blue and Motorboat Jones were released. Funny I don’t remember these dropping on the same day. The photo blue was worn by R & B group Jagged Edge. The Motorboat Jones is still going for $600+ on stockx/goat/eBay. So Happy Six Year Anniversary (where the Bacardi at?)
1604373046891.jpeg
1604373097312.jpeg

It was also on this day the seductive Satin Bred Vs released in 2018.
Wow. I can't believe the Motorboat Jones go for that much. I had a few pairs and offed them all. the red on the upper didn't match the red on the midsole and that was mad weird to me.

Wow. I can't believe the Motorboat Jones go for that much. I had a few pairs and offed them all. the red on the upper didn't match the red on the midsole and that was mad weird to me.
I didn’t like them for that very reason. The red on the upper looked faded and it looked pretty meh

Anybody needs a sz11 for retail/tax/shipping let me know. I entered for the hell of it on FNL and won

I got danged on FNL, I thought I might hit since it seems like these are under the radar

Hit on FNL. Nice and simple colorway. If Nike is still offering 15% cashback I will try for a pair on Saturday and hopefully hit just as I did for the fire red 4. Nothing like getting a shoe you want for under retail.

Back
Top Bottom