Air Jordan Black Cement III "Promo" Vol. Info

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

btw whoever doin this need to keep it up. so far we got promo tagged black cement IIIs, black IVs, mars IVs & ray allen XIIIs .wonder what they make next
nerd.gif
ok thats all of em...i was curious.

God dam I always thought nters would never fall for this but owell. To me promo now and days just means fake

God dam I always thought nters would never fall for this but owell. To me promo now and days just means fake

Originally Posted by airedweezy

i take it you haven't seen da quality of da 2011 black and cements
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

i take it you haven't seen da quality of da 2011 black and cements
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

btw whoever doin this need to keep it up. so far we got promo tagged black cement IIIs, black IVs, mars IVs & ray allen XIIIs .wonder what they make next
nerd.gif

you forgot the military 4s

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nerd.gif

you forgot the military 4s

Originally Posted by UNCbball50

sneakerape.com has these are these a good deal?
just get da 2011s, they can still be had for retail..if they're gone in your area then sure knock yourself out.

just get da 2011s, they can still be had for retail..if they're gone in your area then sure knock yourself out.

NO!!!Don't buy these from them....you will be disappointed. Coming from someone who ordered them and sent em back.

NO!!!Don't buy these from them....you will be disappointed. Coming from someone who ordered them and sent em back.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

wat happened ?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

wat happened ?

Back
Top Bottom