Air Jordan Carmichael - FIRST LOOK Via SneakerNews.com

eddo1005 wrote:
maybe, just maybe...
With the right color combination it just might work...
man-thinking-thumb30867.jpg

just saw another colorway via sneakernews, but im still not feeling them. I think its because the midsole is a little too wide IMO. The midsole does remind me of the kobe5s but the kobe's have a much sleeker look to them, they remind me of a formula 1 race car. These look so bulky in the upper, I would compare them to a SUV lol. But I'll give props when they are due, kudos to the materials on this one, the leather looks real nice on these.
air-jordan-carmichael-black-varsity-maize-white-1.jpg

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

just saw another colorway via sneakernews, but im still not feeling them. I think its because the midsole is a little too wide IMO. The midsole does remind me of the kobe5s but the kobe's have a much sleeker look to them, they remind me of a formula 1 race car. These look so bulky in the upper, I would compare them to a SUV lol. But I'll give props when they are due, kudos to the materials on this one, the leather looks real nice on these.
air-jordan-carmichael-black-varsity-maize-white-1.jpg

these might work for outdoor ballin but probably won't cop until they hit the outlet.

i'll cop a wht/university blue colorway.. especially if they look anywhere close to the UNC PE's...

did anyone else think of the penny 2's when they saw these?

i'll cop a wht/university blue colorway.. especially if they look anywhere close to the UNC PE's...

did anyone else think of the penny 2's when they saw these?

JB could you please be a little more innovative. That's what made you great to start with, that's why you have such a great following, so please stop stealing styling cues from previous popular models and make something new and fresh.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

i spy Jordan 5, 2, and 14

co-sign. and I don't particularly like but does look like a good $80-90 value bball kicks...would look ok in a predominantly black cw IMO

Back
Top Bottom