Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I agree, this shouldn't be a surprise. GG, Rick, and 718 have provided some great info. (Thanks guys)

Now the only question is what kind of release these are, hopefully GR.

hopefully just an international release like the '09 TB's i hope
wink.gif

Jordan Brand must be hurtin with all these releases. Tryin to make up for all the money lost. I know it's the 25th anniversary and all but damn! Though the quality want be up to par, I'm coppin just about every release this year.

Sweet.... I just hope they don't release in a pack. Matter fact... even if they do release in a pack I'll buy them. I hope JB doesn't put patent leather or something stupid on them though.

my heart just dropped
glasses.gif

21st birthday, trip to Cali, white/black 6s, white/red 6s, and now these!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Say man, this is my Grail.  The One.  I have some others that are high on my list, some of which I already have.  But out of all of them, this is the One.  I have the Black/Cements, but the Whites, c'mon man, I need these in my life.
happy.gif

wait this is the third time they are gonna be retroed expect a big difference i am calling it now the black midsole will wrap around it completely

Mr718 wrote:
GreatestGoliath wrote:
Rick2345 wrote:
ZONce again , Told ya so
pimp.gif

Yup... but certain people like to call us Lairs...... Oh Well
wink.gif

Yupp.  And I made a thread about this on 1/1/10, why is everyone so surprised?
laugh.gif

I wish I knew....

Ppl go crazy for some ugly IIIs. jk

Ill stop. Ill be copping but im not going to think highly about how they will come out like most yall kids.

Back
Top Bottom