Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

I'ma start applying for jobs tomorrow..
laugh.gif

^I've been doin that for the last 6 months. But unemployment keep my drug habit goin which is J's. Last yr I brought 4 pair of kicks and 2 were in Dec. If everything drops thats been talked about nobody should be disapointed with anything but their wallets next yr. If by some chance we get a Indiglo 14
pimp.gif
this yr. I'll retire at 25 and wont ever look back. But this is absolutely hell on peoples finances.

Good god, this was rumored dating back to the Release of the first CDPs!
Missed my chance in '03 i was a youngin and had no chance.

Looking to double up...triple if im greedy and have a chance to....CLASSIC w/ or w/o the NIKE AIR.

I mean, it's not like it's new news. People have been stating this for months in advance.

Anyway, these are my favorite Air Jordan III colorway out of the bunch, so I'll cop these at least 3X.

Damn. JBs gonna try to jack my bank account. I just had my BR VIs... There are so many Js to buy....jeeessssuuus. I think my gf's gonna break up with me if i continue on with this habit of buying Js.

People have posted this last year. i never doubted. just waited. now even more confirmation. White cement IVs > IIIs. Still love both. I have to start selling kicks.

u gotta be kidding me boy!!! KO 1s, 2s, 6s, 9s, possible 10s, possible 11s, and 13s, and now 3s!!!!!!!! is JB retiring the brand or something cuz this *** is unbelievable! cooooooooooooppppppeeeeeeedddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like I said in the other threaf I'm happy to hear about all of these "confirmed" joints but I need pics....

thanks for reconfirming what GG, JM and so many others told us last year! i can't speak for everyone but we truely appreciate the early info you guys give and hope that you continue your contribution to this community in the future.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Mr718 wrote:
GreatestGoliath wrote:
Rick2345 wrote:
ZONce again , Told ya so
pimp.gif
Yup... but certain people like to call us Lairs...... Oh Well
wink.gif

Yupp.  And I made a thread about this on 1/1/10, why is everyone so surprised?
laugh.gif

I wish I knew....

Ppl go crazy for some ugly IIIs. jk

Ill stop. Ill be copping but im not going to think highly about how they will come out like most yall kids.

Im gonna make a website and confirm all the stuff that I already confirmed on NT to people believe me
laugh.gif

this is madness!!! there hasn't been this much JB stuff i'd cop in a long time this consistency better spill over into 2011

Back
Top Bottom