Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

I hope the quality of these cements are good. The paint on the sole of my Fire Red 3s are already cracking and I haven't even use them that much.

Nice.

This was the # 1 shoe have been wanting to re-release.

Can't wait for pics and a release date.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

how many of ya'll bet the retail is going to jump from $125 ----> $135?

sigh...

it will be $150 more than likely. i don't care they will be on my feet
pimp.gif

I am pleases to hear about this one....Between these and the cool grey 11s JB is pulling me right back in after a break last year

No need getting excited until you see the shoe, I'm sure the quality will be subpar to the 03's and priced higher.

Remember these were $99 and was probably the last shoe JB actually used good leather on. The downhill slide in quality began after this release in my opinion.

154524078.jpg
Bring back quality like this JB and I'll forgive and forget what you've done to us over the last 6 yrs.

378293219.jpg
My trial on a pair of 03's.

366628916.jpg

This better be for real because this is the only shoe I will buy multiple pairs of. I would love to pick up at least 4 pairs and be done with J's for a while.

JB will make some kind of change or alteration to them. I just know it.

So, I'm not getting excited until I see pics.

Jordan Brand wants to take every penny I have!! Good thing I am getting married in October, I know how I will be using my portion of the wedding gifts, LMAO!!!!
Tate

Hell mutha-effin YES! I've always wanted these, but never had the chance to get them. now this is my chance. good news, good stuff.

Just hope the quality won't be 'firereddish' otherwise it is a pass. Just like TBs.

WOW! Just about to retire from this hobby, then all of a sudden the cool greys and white cement 3's are releasing this year...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom