Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

This is all I needed to hear. Not even a question these will get picked up
pimp.gif

so u guys need a website to confirm these are comin out in 2010 when it was said from last year?

anyways expect these or the cement iv's or both to be a premium release

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

what i don't get is how alot of you talk about JB getting your bank account...that's an easy fix...get your money right...150 a pop for some shoes is nothing...i have rent...car payment..new baby...bills etc...and i can still afford to cop easily...money is the easiest thing to come by...
eyes.gif

Just made a phone call. The cement 3's are dropping for sure.

BUT, Some people are gonna be mad at JB...
ohwell.gif

And dont be suprised taht retail isnt $125.
indifferent.gif

i have a feeling these are gona be a international release like the true blues but let me not jinx it

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have a feeling these are gona be a international release like the true blues but let me not jinx it

Nope. But after you see what they've done, you may not want them.

^^What you talkin' 'bout?

Oh man.. If JB decides to use the Jumpman with "AIR" underneath, I won't mind. I'm going to flip my lid though if they use different materials for the whole shoe. I won't buy at all.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Nope. But after you see what they've done, you may not want them.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

...go on

Think about what they've done to the flu games, raptors, french blue 7's, infared 6's...

And expect a nice package with a not so nice inflated price.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Why are you beating around the bush? lol Makes no sense. Tell everyone what you think you know.

Ha the hints are all im giving now. Ive never been wrong when i've said anything about a future release. 

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Why are you beating around the bush? lol Makes no sense. Tell everyone what you think you know.

Ha the hints are all im giving now. Ive never been wrong when i've said anything about a future release. 

woody.jpg

Back
Top Bottom