Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

That post makes me wanna go back in time and beat the hell out of myself.
smh.gif

I'm have to be very selective this year. I won't be able to get every release but JB and Nike are making it very hard to decide what to get. Concord XI, Charcoal IX, Chicago X, Cement III, White/Red VI, Maybe True Blues III and Cement IV. Nike has Copper and Eggplant Foams, Neon AM 95 and Infrared AM 90. I'm loving 2010 so far.

^^^ how bout a big face of jordan on the elephant print.....lmao anyways yeah jb is making it hard to decide on what to buy damn it! well if concord release then ill cop either way playoff 13 or flint will cop, and definitly cement 3, and 4 if they do release........

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Originally Posted by THE FAME

smh.gif
2 Everyone that was a Jordan head in '03, this shoe was a true blessing considering it came out of nowhere, during a time where NikeTalk was still innocent

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

smh.gif
2 Everyone that was a Jordan head in '03, this shoe was a true blessing considering it came out of nowhere, during a time where NikeTalk was still innocent

I just pulled out my 03's. I hate I didn't take better care of these. I need 2 FO SHO!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

smh.gif

I just pulled out my 03's. I hate I didn't take better care of these. I need 2 FO SHO!
Mine are dead.  Proper burial may be in order.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

2010 >>>>>>> 2001
Not even.
[h2]
[h2]January 2001 Air Jordan Release Dates[/h2]
[/h2]
These actually had quality.

And we really got our money worth back then. 80-120 at most.

LOL..... i kept laughing harder after each shoe i saw when i scrolled down the page......  I hope the quality is as good as the 09 TB's.......... those held up pretty when from what i heard.  Correct me if im wrong.

Back
Top Bottom