Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

lol 2010 is going to kill everyone's wallet with these releases. Looks like no recession for JB customers

hope these drop i need me a pair of these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Pretty reliable source I've been nagging about these has informed me that these are more than likely going to be pushed to 2011.  Maybe and it's a big maybe, 2010 Holiday release.

nerd.gif

i knew it was too good to be true to have all these heat release in a year.

Praying these don't come in a pack. Looking to cop x3 if not... I don't need more II's in my life. I need white cement III's!

yeah, they should release 2011 so i can save up and buy, because if they release in 2010 too much to retros to buy

Gotta get atleast 2 cuz these do get messed up. But from hoilday '09 til perhaps early next year nothong but heat & grails dropping from jb.

Lets just hope the quality is the same as the true blues. The cdp's weren't too bad either. They STILL haven't creased on me.

I would agree that it is the best release of the year!  Well done JB!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

Can't wait for these...so far its shaping up to be an amazing year thank you jb?
just stop making shoes that look fake no patent on 2-10 not including 9s and maybe 5s but thats a big maybe

I agree, crazy amount of heat coming out this year. Im gonna have to get a second job to afford all of them.

Back
Top Bottom