Air Jordan collection site Jordan.com

Little to no connection??

They have a time machine called YouTube now. As long as he is known as the greatest of all time Jordans aren't going anywhere. And there doesn't seem to be a challenger anywhere in sight.

Anyone who stumbles across those rookie videos is going to be hooked. The guy literally floated on air in the 80s. Most people think about the dunks whe. They hear that but I'm thinking about his blocks and rebounds. Fugger looked like princess peach in Mario 2.

Princess peach :lol:. It's true, this generation is different. Influenced more by a random shoe youtube celebrity than an old video of some guy dunking from the free throw line 30 years ago. Let's not forget, some kids think MJ is just a crying meme, and that's not an exaggeration.

looks like a refreshed version of air-jordans.net

missed that site, glad a replacement is back.
site still better than the new site
old one had ALL the past color ways
and more in depth
new one just flashy
but damn i missed that site

Hopefully people contribute otherwise it's not much content (it need some work with what they've got on there, noticed a few shoes listed under the wrong model even). Ironicly I was just thinking, about a week ago that I wish that old site (I think airjordan.net or something like that) can't remember the name exactly was still around. Saving to favorites and will continue to watch to see how it improves, cool concept though.

site still better than the new site
old one had ALL the past color ways
and more in depth
new one just flashy
but damn i missed that site

sure, but air-jordans used to have MAD holes of empty pics cuz of da rarity of some pairs...they always had da style #'s though

I like this concept. I just hope they keep out 1s from 2009-2012. Mid 1s May have rubbed y’all the wrong way, but they were def bought during the 2006-2009 era and were appreciated as the retro 1s of that era

Back
Top Bottom