AIR JORDAN COMFORT VIS 11, WHere to buy online? How do they fit?

Sorry but i checked a couple threads and never seen anything about the fitting... how do they run?  Also where can we buy these online? NDC? Please any help would be great. Thanks.

Sorry but i checked a couple threads and never seen anything about the fitting... how do they run?  Also where can we buy these online? NDC? Please any help would be great. Thanks.

finishline will have them and they are $110.. i dont know how they fit though

finishline will have them and they are $110.. i dont know how they fit though

They most likely fit like an Air Max 1.

As for places, plenty of places online and physical stores will have these.

They most likely fit like an Air Max 1.

As for places, plenty of places online and physical stores will have these.

probally every retail store finishline, footaction, footlocker...etc

probally every retail store finishline, footaction, footlocker...etc

The only internet I got right now is my iPhone, and I have a funeral to go to in the morning.
I hope I can find a pair afterwards.
Anyone know anywhere in the Covina (LA) area that has em?

The only internet I got right now is my iPhone, and I have a funeral to go to in the morning.
I hope I can find a pair afterwards.
Anyone know anywhere in the Covina (LA) area that has em?

I ordered mine from shoetrends two days ago but received an email/refund this afternoon saying they sold out of my size. I hate how certain sites can have the size still showing available and then actually be sold out. I don't much about e-commerce but is it easy to get a sales website to update automatically for every order to avoid this problem?

They were $75 plus $25 to ship to me to Canada so $100 total instead of $160 plus tax here in Canada. I just ordered from footlocker.com for $110 free shipping to my US address so still cheaper than Canada.

I found them on shoetrends, eastbay, foot locker and a few pairs on ebay but prices are above retail on ebay. These are excluded from FL/eastbay discount codes but you can use the free shipping code.
As for the fit - I tried them on at nike store the other day and they fit true to size and the mesh/nice liner are really comfortable. I would go half down before I went half up if you had to choose.

I ordered mine from shoetrends two days ago but received an email/refund this afternoon saying they sold out of my size. I hate how certain sites can have the size still showing available and then actually be sold out. I don't much about e-commerce but is it easy to get a sales website to update automatically for every order to avoid this problem?

They were $75 plus $25 to ship to me to Canada so $100 total instead of $160 plus tax here in Canada. I just ordered from footlocker.com for $110 free shipping to my US address so still cheaper than Canada.

I found them on shoetrends, eastbay, foot locker and a few pairs on ebay but prices are above retail on ebay. These are excluded from FL/eastbay discount codes but you can use the free shipping code.
As for the fit - I tried them on at nike store the other day and they fit true to size and the mesh/nice liner are really comfortable. I would go half down before I went half up if you had to choose.

Back
Top Bottom