Air jordan DB 6 legit check still feel iffy

hey im trying to buy a pair of db 6s but ive done my research and still feel iffy about them. Ive asked some people and got mixed answers. If i can get a legit check it be very appreciated thanks.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Looks fake from here..We are gonna need better images to be 100 either way..You will need good shots of the heel logos, the box label, the soles, both inside and outside of the shoes etc..The better your pics the better the assessment..Whats asking price?

The guy is telling me that hes only worn them 2x and he has og all. He is asking for 525
Exactly as I thought..About $1000 too low..They cost about $1500 or so man, your not gonna get a legit pair for $500..Post more pix, but im 95% sure these are fakes.

From wear not age.. snap a shot of the heel logo, im leaning fake hard right now..Are the lace tips metal or plastic?

$140 fakes..Dude really tried to work you here, luckily you knew enough to LC them..Heel logos wrong, Colors are off, lasering is off, sock liner is off, not enough age on sole, inserts are wrong etc.. Im 100% confident on this pair. They have better fakes than these now too, be careful with this release..Be prepared to pay 4 figures for a legit pair.

Last edited:
Dam good looks then fam thanks for the help i really want a pair of these but its hard with all these fakes out there

Back
Top Bottom