Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

Via Sneakerfiles.com
Some catalog images appeared online of the Air Jordan Force Fusion 3 (III), but one pair was not shown. We now present to you the Air Jordan Force Fusion 3 Black / Cement Grey, and we feel can easily pass as the best Jordan Force 3 yet

air-jordan-force-3-black-cement-fl-1.JPG

does it say nike air on the plastic tab? if it does and the pack has a jumpman id prefer these.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

they decent

but...why cop these when the REAL black cements are coming out later this year?
grin.gif

co-sign...BUT I am looking VERY forward to the other colorways for the FUSION IIIs.

They actually look good, but I don't see myself buying these due to the packages releasing every month.

If these are coming out, I bet they're going to switch the colorway in the 3's/20 package. I doubt they would release the same colorway even thothey're different shoes. I hope not tho, I could use some retro 3's so I can retire my Nike Air's.

Thanks Brain. Not too bad. Can't wait to see the White Cement colorway.

I like these a lot. There are a lot of the fusion that are pretty bad, these are pretty sweet. I'll cop even with the black III's coming out in thepack. Would like to have them both.

Of course there's nothing better, than real AJ III. but hey they look really good. Flame on!!

I just hope the retail won't reach 200-250 mark.

Paix
c.

After all the speculation about the the Fusion IIIs this gives me hope for the other colorways. These look sick...

These are nice looking and I'd probobly wear them, but I'm just not feeling the whole fusion concept in general.... Haven't gotten any fusions andI don't think I'm going to... I'd rather keep jordans and air forces separate. Out of all of the fusions though, this is probobly the cleanestlooking ones. Rather have the 3's from the pack though
glasses.gif

^ sole.......its been confirmed black/cements for the 3/20 package......as for these, best fusion by far.

Brain comin through with some good pics. Thanks a lot.

As for the shoes, Black/cement 3s better? Yes, so I'll wait for them.

Cement 3s>fusions

Still not bad tho,I'd cop if they weren't coming in the pack,I still have my 01's.

Back
Top Bottom