Air Jordan Force Fusion VIII ( GS – Black – Vivid Pink – Flint Grey Also "AQUAS" (VERY BAD!)

Over the years, JORDAN BRANDhas done whatever possible to permeate footwear culture of all ages andgender. What was once a men’s basketball sneaker has become theultimate choice for urban fashion; today there are kids who bounce offthe walls to get a pair of Jordans, yet they’ve never seen the man playa minute of basketball. The Air Jordan Force Fusion is an example of JORDAN BRAND’sefforts to spread out, and releasing them in girl-friendly pinkcolourways is just another step further. Check out the black/vivid pinkcolourway of the recently released Air Jordan Force VIII; it combinesthe Air Force 1 midsole and the Air Jordan VIII upper with a colourwayyour kid sister would love. These are available now at CitySole.

Style: 385067-002
Color: Black/Vivid Pink-Flint Grey

ajf8blackpinkgs2.jpg

ajf8blackpinkgs1.jpg

Style: 384522-041
Color: Black/Bright Concord-Aquatone-Dark Charcoal,   RELEASE DATE: March 6th, 2010

ajf8-collage1-570x320.jpg
Aqua Release Info" width="570" height="320">

AJF8_BlackBright_Concord-Aquatone-Dark_Charcoal-570x320.jpg

AJF8_BlackBright_Concord-Aquatone-Dark_Charcoal__1_-570x320.jpg

AJF8_BlackBright_Concord-Aquatone-Dark_Charcoal__2_-570x320.jpg

AJF8_BlackBright_Concord-Aquatone-Dark_Charcoal__3_-570x320.jpg

AJF8_BlackBright_Concord-Aquatone-Dark_Charcoal__4_-570x320.jpg

AJF8_BlackBright_Concord-Aquatone-Dark_Charcoal__5_-570x320.jpg

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

so why even post this???

Lol.. still letting people know there coming out, and i guess there some people on NT, that like fusions.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i dont think its that i think you just like to hit the new topic link

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

so why even post this???

Lol.. still letting people know there coming out, and i guess there some people on NT, that like fusions.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i dont think its that i think you just like to hit the new topic link

Alright Man, Whatever You Wanna Think.

these are gonna be all over my school smh
all the girls will have the pink pair and a couple dudes will to
tired.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anybody notice the Aquas have "Nike Air" on the back? I personally don't care for whether it has nike air or the jordan air or whatever but I know how some of you want Nike Air back. And they bring it back on a FUSION?! THis hideous shoe.

Originally Posted by princess

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anybody notice the Aquas have "Nike Air" on the back? I personally don't care for whether it has nike air or the jordan air or whatever but I know how some of you want Nike Air back. And they bring it back on a FUSION?! THis hideous shoe.

its a fusion they all have nike air on it

honestly if they came out with those pink ones in a regular 8 retro i would get em for my daughter and my girl they colors on both shoes seem to really stand out but i dont like fusions. i would get them for my kids though so they can run and play in though

There is No need to post these...... every body knows that all real shoe head would never rock fusions and we hate them so just dont post

Originally Posted by princess

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^^ ITS CAUSE THE MID AIR FORCE ONE HAS NIKE AIR ON THE BACK......DUH........GET IT RIGHT BEFOR YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID NEXT TIME!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

At least you don't have to worry about the paint chipping...lol
frown.gif

"An Unfortunate Truth"

I'll cop the Aquas on clearance.... I love the Fusions for my kids though truth be told

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot, THANKS JARNAIL
laugh.gif

I remember BP did a PS for me of some black / pink VIII's, and they looked almost exactly like those cw wise.
If only they were actual VIII's...

Back
Top Bottom