Air Jordan Force III (AJF 3) Fusion - Black-Red-Gold & White-Red-Gold **NEW PHOTOS Pg 1

OK new photos, they look much better than in the previous photos.

aj-iii-fusion-blk-gold-m-2.jpg

http://www.marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=119
The good peoples at Marquee Sole is at it again, bringing you the newest early-release, the Air Jordan Force III in Black, Metallic Gold and Varsity Red which doesn't even have a release date yet. Well, some are saying July 1st, 2008 but its not official yet. With these beauty shots, they are definitely look good with an upper of black patent leather, black elephant print, gold contrast stitching, varsity red lining and gold laces. The sole is also pretty nice with red stitching, a clear layer over the gold midsole with the visible Max Air Unit, and a very brilliant red outsole. A unique detail on these are the words "Best on Earth" written into the back heel and on a similar white pair, the words "Best on Mars" are also written into the back heel. This leads to the question, are they Spike Lee inspired colorways? While we wait for an official release date and some more info, you can already cop these on Marquee Sole.

Release Date: 07/xx/2008
Name: Air Jordan Force III (AJF 3) Premier
Style #: 333798-061
Colors: Black/Metallic Gold-White-Varsity Red
Price: $160
> Air Jordan Release Dates

aj-iii-fusion-blk-gold-m-1.jpg

aj-iii-fusion-blk-gold-m-3.jpg

aj-iii-fusion-blk-gold-m-4.jpg

---

aj-iii-fusion-wht-gld-m-2.jpg

http://www.marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=116
Similar to the black version of this AJF 3 we just put up, this white version also features premium leathers and accenting colors. As with the black pair, this White, Metallic Gold and Varsity Red AJF 3 also does not have an official release date yet. Some are saying July 1st, 2008 but its not official yet. The beauty shots, definitely make the leathers and materials on these look good. Unlike the black pair, the upper features white premium leather, white and gold elephant print, gold contrast stitching, white lining and gold laces. The sole is also pretty nice with red stitching, a clear layer over the gold midsole with the visible Max Air Unit, and a white outsole. This pair features the words "Best on Mars" written into the back heel while the black pair features the words "Best on Earth" written into the back heel. As mentioned before, this leads to the question, are they Spike Lee inspired colorways? While we wait for an official release date and some more info, you can already cop these on Marquee Sole.

Release Date: 07/xx/2008
Name: Air Jordan Force III (AJF 3) Premier
Style #: 333798-061
Colors: Black/Metallic Gold-White-Varsity Red
Price: $160
> Air Jordan Release Dates

aj-iii-fusion-wht-gld-m-1.jpg

aj-iii-fusion-wht-gld-m-3.jpg

aj-iii-fusion-wht-gld-m-4.jpg

http://www.marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=117

oh dear God. For real, the black cement and the white cement fusions are hot (God help me for saying that)

this year alone jordan has destroyed some of the greatest jordans of all time with these fusion, the olympic 6s,and the barcelona 7s

the only thing thats has saved this year is the release of the 23s and the packs every month but,what will jordan do next year

when their is no packs comming out every month and the hype of the 23s is all gone . when this happens jordan as we all know it will be over.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

I swear this should be the universal picture for all thing that correlate with failure and disappointment.

I would never buy them, mostly b/c they make no sense, plus af1's hurt my feet. But you all are fooling yourselves if you don't think those will selllike hotcakes if reasonably priced.

oh jeez! are they really 230$. hahaha. that is nuts

Back
Top Bottom