Air Jordan Fusion 3 Black Scenery Green PICS. (whats with jb and green these days)

pics courtesy of kixandthecity. seriously though why does jb make so many shoes with green in it. ex green bean vs, black spizikes, flightclub fusion 12s,and now these???
sick.gif
do they even sell?

anyways enjoy.

^^ I doubt they are fake, due to the quality of them, if that's even saying much..lol. I can see people liking these, but not much. Hardly doubt these willfly off the shelves. AF1's lost they luster. I got rid of all my pairs, they just seem tacky to me now. So with these fusions. I don't think much ofthem. You'd think JB would have done something more innovative with this idea. They about 5 years too late to capitalize off the AF1 craze. When will theFusions stop!!!!!!!

damn........garbage........this crap is what we get.......isnt this supposed to be a major thing....air forces and jordan.......now they killed it......thanksjordan brand......thanks gentry.......so i guess this year is gonna be the year of fusion garbage.....

yea i do not like them at all but better pic could help

and these could be fake look that the cut of the e print doesnt look like the same e print off the other fusion 3 we have seen and the charm looks like theplay off fusion 12 but i could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom