Air Jordan Fusion 3 - Flint Grey/Varsity Maize - NEW PICS

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com(posted at: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/05/13/air-jordan-fusion-iii-3-flint-grey-first-look/)

As we mentioned in [our first Air Jordan Fusion 3 post], Jordan Brand is set to follow up the Air Jordan Fusion 5 Mids and Lows with the Air Jordan Fusion 3. The Air Jordan Fusion 3, like the entire Air Jordan Fusion series, combines the design characteristics of the Nike Air Force 1 and perhaps the most beloved Air Jordan of all time, the Air Jordan III. New pics of the "Flint Grey" Air Jordan Fusion 3 recently hit the Net.

The "Flint Grey" Air Jordan Fusion 3 features a Flint Grey Nubuck upper with White contrast stitching, a Varsity Maize/White/Grey elephant print, a Grey/Varsity Maize Jumpman Air on the Air Jordan III heel tab, and a Nike Air Force 1 Supreme translucent midsole.

The "Flint Grey" Air Jordan Fusion 3 is set to release on July 4th.

Tech Info:
07/04/2008 AJF 3
323626-071 Flint Grey/Varsity Maize-Silver
$135

2sb0552.jpg

64mfif.jpg

MaZe

Thanks as always Maze, for your very informative posts...

Sorry, but I think them is fugly!
alien.gif

Just like NASH>>>>

Not feeling that maize color. It it wasn't there, I would have thought about getting them.

Thanks for the pics MaZe!

Needs the swoosh, still aint worth my money, im waiting to see the white/cements, then we'll talk.

these ones actually don't seem to hideous to me, but I think the high quality of the pics and my love of grey lends to that. def not feeling the yellow butthe rest of the shoe looks clean. still won't cop unless they are a heavy discount
thanks for the pics!

easy pass....what are they doing with all these fusions.......ugly colors.......remind me of all those low top 11's that came out last year.......

Back
Top Bottom