AIR JORDAN FUSION 3 WHITE/BLK/VARSITY MAIZE/SLVR

Another Air Jordan III Fusion color coming in July. Retail, $150
http://theshoegame.com/articles/ajf3-fusion-white-black-varsity-maize-silver.html

DC21

1zz4bhk.jpg

Wow. These are the worst fusins ive seen. MOst of NT bash all the fusions but i personally like a few. I havent bought any yet but they're not all bad.These are wack though. These cant be saved by any means at all.

Why is JB carrying the elephant print around the laces? The Black Fusion IIIs have that nice simple grey around the laces which ties the design togethernicely. JB should have followed that design element, and these could have been much better. Too much elephant print IMO.

those are horrible... i had high hopes for the fusion 3s and so far i have been let down HARD!

I saw someone wearing those, not to long ago, i guess he worked at jb or knew someone cause he was decked out in JB gear, either way they looked terrible.

i HATE the idea of fusions, but this isn't all that bad...might consider picking up if the lace hole area wasn't elephant print. Is it me or does thisshoe look like it is comprised of leather and canvas sections?

How do you guys justify dropping $100 plus on this 'Fusion' trash? They are bastardizations of AF1s with Jumpmans on them.

Back
Top Bottom