Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

man i tried on the grey weave and the black 3m yesterday and i didn't like the way they feel in the heel area or across the fore foot
mean.gif
 i'm fully depressed as i wanted to get a couple pairs of these, the shoes are def beautiful and my heart is broken, i may say screw it and grab a pair anyway when they go on sale
What goes wrong mate?

are they floppy? you lost them at the heel?

do you have big Large feet?

i tried on the woven ones in my usual size (13) they were far to big, and so i lost the heel and floppy

i bought some 12.5 in non woven material, they are really perfect.

I think the woven are half even 1 size larger than standard fit.
not floppy just not up to my standard of comfy, and the weave was def more comfy than the mesh

How do so many people get these discounts of 15 and 30% off through NDC? I order at least a pair of month through there and never receive any discount codes/coupons. I'd definitely toss them at some more Futures, but like everyone else here, I'm not paying 2010-2011 retro prices for a shoe that shouldn't be more than $100-$120 to begin with. Foot Action's 15% off a month ago is what got me to go in on the 3M's. But with 4 pairs I'm just going to stop buying these as sooner or later ALL of these places are going to have to cut prices just to get rid of inventory.

How do so many people get these discounts of 15 and 30% off through NDC? I order at least a pair of month through there and never receive any discount codes/coupons. I'd definitely toss them at some more Futures, but like everyone else here, I'm not paying 2010-2011 retro prices for a shoe that shouldn't be more than $100-$120 to begin with. Foot Action's 15% off a month ago is what got me to go in on the 3M's. But with 4 pairs I'm just going to stop buying these as sooner or later ALL of these places are going to have to cut prices just to get rid of inventory.
30% is usually off the swoosh account. 

By my side, there was a clearance offers on many models including the wolf grey futures. and more than that i got a 10% discount due to extra discount offer on a particular day....that's all. here in France we don't have any discount code or coupon like you in USA

just received my wolf greys, and they fits perfectly in 12 rather than 12.5....they are more comfy than the non woven ones, but they look like Espadrille!!!

Has anyone bought the black/volts or the sports blue? They seem to still be available in stores, so maybe not too popular? Personally I am quite ok with the look, but interested to know what others think of them:

The color pattern on the White/Blue is lovely, it's the pattern and the material of the upper that's wack to me.

And I have the same color pattern as the Grey/Volt on an AM 95 and a Roshe, not really down for another.

i would have cop these if i had enough money to spend in 2 more colourways!!

wait and cop them at discount price!!!

i prefer the sustain of this pattern, rather than woven one.

more than that, i notice my burgundy was higher than the wolf grey at the heel, so better sustain.

i would have cop these if i had enough money to spend in 2 more colourways!!

wait and cop them at discount price!!!

i prefer the sustain of this pattern, rather than woven one.

more than that, i notice my burgundy was higher than the wolf grey at the heel, so better sustain.
Yeah I've noticed the reflectives have a higher heel, wonder why they made it like that?

Has anyone bought the black/volts or the sports blue? They seem to still be available in stores, so maybe not too popular? Personally I am quite ok with the look, but interested to know what others think of them:
This pair is actually a stone gray, unless a black pair as released I havent seen. They aren't a dark gray at all though, still cool looking, best pairs of reflective were camo and clear soled black

(noy my pic, just a color reference)

Last edited:
Those browns super lovely, must be priced on "quality" and not popularity. Will be limited because they know aint nobody dying for these

Those browns super lovely, must be priced on "quality" and not popularity. Will be limited because they know aint nobody dying for these
Making a luxury or quality pair of these is like making an alligator leather rosche. 

It defeats the idea, it seems very much they were aiming for a jordan lifestyle hybrid at a middle of the road price point.

Looking at the pics of em on NDC and man they look so glorious. I'd pay 200 for em. But 375 is ludicrous

Making a luxury or quality pair of these is like making an alligator leather rosche. 

It defeats the idea, it seems very much they were aiming for a jordan lifestyle hybrid at a middle of the road price point.

Exactly.
The Premium should be the Pinnacle for these.
Any $375 number should come from a Custom, not a JB release.
Bass Ackwards concept here man

i spotted an entire Dark concord (purple) custom on IG, it was awesome!!!

the All unic colour like the red, the black showed here are really beautiful customs IMO

Can someone please explain that $375 price tag? What is wrong with these people?

Reseller prices and ishhhhh for something that was first introduced as a 'everybody can get this' model..

Back
Top Bottom