Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

how does the yellowing on the black icy sole look, if any?
probably like crap, not like you could really see it since its on the bottom and hidden

and sorry bruh, casually
laugh.gif
its all good fam

The only thing i noticed besides the $225 "lreal" leather upgrade on the *ape Future Premiums is that the sole has the full carbon fiber imprint like the jordan 11's have.. most of the other futures dont have the full bottom carbon fiber imprint which makes them feel flat-foot when you walk in them compared to rocking the Concord's or any other Jordan 11's.

you know, short of going to a Niketown and twisting a lace tip off the display of these chocolate PRMs no one's buying.

Last edited:
 you know, short of going to a Niketown and twisting a lace tip off the display of these chocolate PRMs no one's buying.
don't be so obvious nobody wants to go to jail for a lace tip, you're better off buying the prm, then screwing the tip off and then taking them back, of course that's just as bad as your idea just less obvious, try ebay

Where can you get them for $75?

Got them at a Footaction. Was the last pair they had and it was a display pair. Just happened to be my size. Marked down to $100 and I swooped in with the Bday coupon.

Last edited:
Got them at a Footaction. Was the last pair they had and it was a display pair. Just happened to be my size. Marked down to $100 and I swooped in with the Bday coupon.
What a great deal!  Congrats!  The black ones are my favorites and the only ones I picked up also, but if I had a chance at a lower price, I'd probably get the grey woven pair.

Good looks. Can't go wrong with a black upper with gold accents and a sole that won't yellow. I got my bro the Grey cw and he loves them.

I'm thinking these will be under $100 come Xmas.

Everyone is getting Futures from me this year. Shopping done.

I'm not expecting these to be down that low but sure hope so. Just found out FTL has layaway so might grab a few and drop em in there and maybe the act of making smaller payments will mask the full price

I'm not expecting these to be down that low but sure hope so. Just found out FTL has layaway so might grab a few and drop em in there and maybe the act of making smaller payments will mask the full price
I hope so too.

Just seeing the $129 now, and all the Retro and Retro+ hitting around the holidays, Kobe's, KDs, and Lebrons too.

If these are still stocked, with new color ways sure to be hitting around the Holly's as well, I see $99 for sure. I see them still being stocked too so, I'm extremely hopefull. I'd drop a G for sure and scoop every size and color available and on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom