Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

In the words of marvin..."What's going on"!?..why tho? For some trainers basically? Not throwing shade on the shoe cause I'd cop but is this just to generate hype so the GR pairs sell well & don't sit?

What's up nt fam just a quick question to the ppl who have a pair just wondering how the sizes compare to other j's. I wear an 11 usually bout to trade for a pair of 10.5 do y'all reckon I'll be good?

Multicolor joints are horrible. They can stay a FA exclusive.

Edit- just read they may release at select HOH. Either way, pass.

Last edited:
Multi Futures = last years black/gold Nike Air OG 1's.

Limited. In store only. NYC mainly. For the JB Classic game.

Oh and nobody liked them.

Last edited:
my question is why the hell are these shoes so damn limited. It makes absolutely no sense like nike could be making like 10x more money from these shoes if they released them everywhere unless its their testing waters to see how well the shoes will sell

I really like the futures In every color from day one idk y but I do.. On another note I'm pissed that these are always so limited and hard to get why jb gotta b a holes

my question is why the hell are these shoes so damn limited. It makes absolutely no sense like nike could be making like 10x more money from these shoes if they released them everywhere unless its their testing waters to see how well the shoes will sell
umm.. to make people want them more!

I don't mind them being limited, I just wish they would release online. Otherwise I'll never even have a chance to get them unless I want to pay $500+

The non premium, floppy Roshe pairs will be GR's. But I don't think the first pair of those releases until June, after another premium pair in June. But July and August they start rolling out the floppy in every color of the rainbow.

The non premium, floppy Roshe pairs will be GR's. But I don't think the first pair of those releases until June, after another premium pair in June. But July and August they start rolling out the floppy in every color of the rainbow.

no shade at u bboyd but
why do people keep up with the roshe coments when talking about these...they couldnt be more different

Last edited:
^^ hater gotta hate my only answer to the roshe comments I love the futures

Last edited:
:lol: :stoneface: @ how limited the multicolor joints are. Joints are garbage and should sit at every store getting them, regardless of how limited. We know that won't happen though. Feel sorry for anyone that truly wants them and may have to pay some crazy price to get them.

Has anyone seen any fakes of these out there yet or u think u can trust pairs u see on Craigslist n ebay

Drop 14 Colorways in random colors and only release in 6-10 stores nationwide = Hype on overload

Marketing department at Nike is on some real BS.

Back
Top Bottom