Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

^the future is still too young to say that yet. When the inevitable bred, gamma, columbia and space jam colorways drop, its really gonna get live.

Hypebeast
Ahah son don't ever call me a hype beast. Especially when you say some Jordan "futures" are better than any 11 smh
mean.gif
well other than the way JB is doing the futures I would agree that they're better than regular xi, I've never been an xi fan myself though so take that for what it's worth but at the same time JB has ruined the future of the futures beyond repair in my eyes so I know longer am excited about them or any other xi coming out to include any ie that might show up in the future

all i can say is, bring on that pair to the right of the orange! along with the first on both rows. 

has anyone established if its possible to do a midsole swap on 11s? because a lot of these future soles would make some dope customs 11s.

04.png

Hypebeast
Looks at join date
nerd.gif
I'm done with you guy.
really? what are you like an og being around since 2012?
mean.gif

all i can say is, bring on that pair to the right of the orange! along with the first on both rows. 

has anyone established if its possible to do a midsole swap on 11s? because a lot of these future soles would make some dope customs 11s.
because of my LeBron ext's the only one's I can see me picking up for wear would be the all orange or that burgundy  or i'm betting nike's new fav color turbo green but I won't be bummed about not picking up a single one the ones you mentioned are cool as well because they don't have that white midsole crap that I hate prob 2nd biggest reason I don't wear my bred xi's at all

Last edited:
So far the Royals, CG, Blackout, and Gym Reds are my must cops.i need to ser.more of those turbo greens. Hopefully those blackouts are non-prm.

Does anyone know what sites these are releasing on? also which sites had the previous releases?

Back
Top Bottom