Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Got through for both the camo and volts! Also received an email afterwards from NDC with a code for $50 credit for being a loyal customer. Never expected that! 

Got through for both the camo and volts! Also received an email afterwards from NDC with a code for $50 credit for being a loyal customer. Never expected that! 

how come i never received an email :frown:

how come i never received an email
frown.gif
I would say it's definitely random. I got the email in my secondary account. Not the one I do most of my purchases on. Unless it's algorithm based. I opened the second account recently and made a few purchases in a short amount of time. 

Grabbed my sz 9 for $122 with 2-day shipping using multiple codes + gift cards. Very excited.

How long does it take to get an email???

This is my first time getting through on Nike :stoneface:

Order probably bout to get rejected :stoneface:

Order confirmation from NDC for my camos came through in about 5 minutes. But I've had orders where I didn't receive an email until after midnight. 

I ended up getting the Volts (I may be the only person who likes them). Waited in line on eastbay.com for like 12 minutes, and got through to checkout. I've never had that happen before. Every other time, that countdown means I'm screwed. Usually can't get anything from Eastbay.

were volts easy to get?
nerd.gif
Not easy but wasn't an instant sell out on NDC is my guess. I had time to find the camos, go through captcha, and get in line...then do it all again for the volts in a different browser. Got both. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom