Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Don't see the Concords on FL or FA launch locater but they have the Royals. Gotta make some calls now to see what store will get them

Is there anything under the upper to prevent it from stretching after a few wears?
Anyone use these for running? Been running in Concords for a while, so these seem good for it, except the upper looks like it will stretch to you toes in a few wears?

Seems quite tightly knitted, think it will hold up ahainst stretching for a good while. 

Running in concords? are you serious? There are a ton of lighter, more breathable running shoes out there just so you know! 
happy.gif

Thanks. Yeah I know, but ruined my foot with Nike Free's because the sole was too soft (for my foot, fasciitis plantaris or whatever its called). Just started running again this week and as Concords are my most comfortable shoes at the moment I figured I could start in those :smile:
Might give running shoes another go in the future, but its kinda hard to figure out which one would be best when you cant try them on for a run first :smile:
And as I like the XI soles I thought these Futures could be good.
Not planning to run marathons in them, just 2-3 one hour runs a week.

Thanks. Yeah I know, but ruined my foot with Nike Free's because the sole was too soft (for my foot, fasciitis plantaris or whatever its called). Just started running again this week and as Concords are my most comfortable shoes at the moment I figured I could start in those
smile.gif

Might give running shoes another go in the future, but its kinda hard to figure out which one would be best when you cant try them on for a run first
smile.gif

jordan xi are your most comfortable shoes? you must be using 2000 retro's because these 2009+ retros feel like cardboard

Thanks. Yeah I know, but ruined my foot with Nike Free's because the sole was too soft (for my foot, fasciitis plantaris or whatever its called). Just started running again this week and as Concords are my most comfortable shoes at the moment I figured I could start in those :smile:

Might give running shoes another go in the future, but its kinda hard to figure out which one would be best when you cant try them on for a run first :smile:

jordan xi are your most comfortable shoes? you must be using 2000 retro's because these 2009+ retros feel like cardboard

but they dont tho :lol:

Thanks. Yeah I know, but ruined my foot with Nike Free's because the sole was too soft (for my foot, fasciitis plantaris or whatever its called). Just started running again this week and as Concords are my most comfortable shoes at the moment I figured I could start in those
smile.gif

Might give running shoes another go in the future, but its kinda hard to figure out which one would be best when you cant try them on for a run first
smile.gif

but they dont tho
laugh.gif
ok since the only ones i have are the breds from 2012 vs the breds from 2001, the 01's were awesome felt great right out the box i still have them and wear them, the 12 i have worn them a total of 3x because they hurt my feet and feel like crap, like literal cardboard, as for running i exercise in my airmax 2009id from 2012 or my airmax 95bb i think they're called with max air like the current airmaxes, i perfer airmaxes because they're comfortable enough not to hurt my feet but strong enough to feel protected, i'm tempted to try out the flyknit max but i'm kinda skeptical, anyways they weave on these futures are the sole reason that i think these are better than xi because xi now suck, actually most J retroes suck in comfort, sorry i got spoiled by new tech, the futures look way more comfortable than reg xi and which is a def boost to my liking of them

Anybody want an oop on the camo futures? Im not really liking them as much as I thought I would. sz.11

Last edited:
Can somebody ball in these and let me know how they're like lol. Got a grip of volts sitting on shelves at FTA.

Now thats its obvious that Volts will be hitting an outlet near you soon.

I wonder how many more colors of the Jordan Future rainbow are going to join them.

got my camos today , they are amazingly comfy very stylish and LIGHT as a feather . i went with my regular size 13 and they are a little loose as some1 stated earlier , you better go TTS on them but half size up is still fine 

I really doubt these will be good for playing basketball in. I think they are more of a lifestyle shoe to wear for comfort and style. I urge people to try them on once. They way they feel on foot will win you over more than anything else. 

Back
Top Bottom