Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Just ordered a pair of black/white's non premium.. Hope they're worth it.. Do these feel like XI's or Roshe's?

roshe's. they flex well you'll be surprised how stiff the xi's upper is once you walk in these

how much you pay? arent they coming out next week in us on the normal sites?

Yea, I realized that today.. I thought they had already came out and sold out. I payed a little over retail. Pissed me off.. To think I haven't payed over retail for any release since the Motorsport 6's.. :smh:

The thing that really pissed me off is I get 20% off all GR's, so I could've had them for $120.. |I

The black futures are dropping outside of Nike Next Saturday.
We got them in, and they feel great.
Crazy how we're actually paying less for these, but we pay more for the 11's and the comfort is different. They run TTS, compared to the 11's.

Does that mean the iguanas are more limited? Sort of like the concord futures, couldnt find them anywhere

The black futures are dropping outside of Nike Next Saturday.
We got them in, and they feel great.
Crazy how we're actually paying less for these, but we pay more for the 11's and the comfort is different. They run TTS, compared to the 11's.

Does that mean the iguanas are more limited? Sort of like the concord futures, couldnt find them anywhere

Don't think limited has anything to do with it. They just plain ugly lol. Seen plenty of sellers (eBay, IG) doing these for retail/a little less to prepare for the fact that they gonna sit on shelves when they release in stores. Let's not bring the L word into this hah

Wore mines today and definitely have to tie them because they want to slide off your feet easily. Even with them tied I get heel slippage.

nerd.gif

I see I'm going to have to keep an eye out this week. Can't have the blacks dropping on the low and missing out on them.

Saw royals in person the other day at a finish line, Mad clean! Thinking of grabbing those and the black at some point near months end. Particularly the black tho, can just be my everyday shoe for a while, need a navy pair and an all white

Back
Top Bottom