Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Hopefully I'll be one of the few buying from hanon. I am actually willing to pay retail for this refector pair.

blacks or greys which ones look better in person?

Greys are more slick, but I felt like I could get more wear out the blacks, especially when it comes to getting dirty. Also futures do this weird wrinkle thing, like it's trying to shape to your foot. It's less noticeable on the black pair than the grey.

The reflective blacks are 
smokin.gif

yep. curious if the other guy attempted to use the bday instead of the VIP

I'm curious as well. I like to see NT'ers successfully use the Bday coupon. $15 off is great, but $25 off is :smokin. I miss the days when we could stack the VIP rewards. I used to be able to cop a couple pair of shoes for free each year.

I was only denied once and that was for the Black/Red 1's last year.

still no info on the black pair with all white sole?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

only pair i want
I think that pair was replaced by the black pair with the white midsole and black sole.

If you look at the original summer/winter colorways pic you'll see that they've released every pair but the one with the white sole and it looks like they've moved on to the fall colorways.

still no info on the black pair with all white sole? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

only pair i want

I think that pair was replaced by the black pair with the white midsole and black sole.
If you look at the original summer/winter colorways pic you'll see that they've released every pair but the one with the white sole and it looks like they've moved on to the fall colorways.

:frown:

how limited is this "Reflective Black"? sites say limited, but im skeptical. it is like when we get that e-mail from footlocker or finishline.
I'm thinking of buying these tomorrow. anyone want to pm the europe site that is best recommended closest to retail?
I got a few in mind, but i may be missing some, the ones i am thinking got some pricy shipping. (obviously they coming from across the pond..)

anyone got a coupon code i could use on nike.com to scoop these cool grey futures? would be much appreciated
smile.gif

Does anyone know if you have too use a different e-mail address? Hanon wont except my e-mail name says Incorrect

ugh... most euro sites are around 200US. Any closer to retail than that? Or that $40ish the cost of getting them earlier than US folks?

Back
Top Bottom