Air Jordan I (1) – Spring / Summer 2010 Releases (Via Sneakerfiles.com)

JB abused the 1's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^^^I know right. Someone has to be buying these.
They're the cheapest sig, so I'm sure someone is. I know these don't sell out on release date, but I haven't seen many hanging around months after RD. They have to do at least moderately well, or retailers would've stopped stockin'em. And JB has been flooding the market with these for over a year now.

I think JB's AIM is to make this their Air Force 1/ Dunk.

This is a classic silhouette that appeals to the masses....so I see why they are dropping all the different colorways. I do not mind them. Yes there are some that aren't as desirable as others but I like a fresh approach on the basics. I love my gunmetal 1s and I think the Phat20s are nice. And the Alpha1s are the perfect example of taking the classic and making it fresh while fusing new school technology. Love OG silhouettes, but they are not very comfy. Zoom air is a blessing in the Alphas...

Why does everyone get all up in arms about the 1's? Arent they Jordan Brands version of the Dunks? Calm down people

damn jb is destroying the 1s. The OG 1s that get retroed nowadays dont sell well no more like in past years. 

JB PLEASE STOP, YOUR KILLIN IT!!!!!!! Makes me wanna stop rockin my black/yellow new love joints, STTTTOOOOOPPPP!

Back
Top Bottom