Air Jordan I Alpha Outdoor "For the Love of the Game" question

Are these worth a damn?  Does anyone know how many were made?  I'm finding some conflicting info on the net about them, and even less info on NT when I did a search, where the only mention of them is in the official JB releases thread which states they are a Limited Release.  I know they were part of the "For the Love of the Game" pack, but that's about the only thing there's consensus on.  When I do a search, all that seems to come up are your typical sites showing release information.  No discussion board links, no threads about them, etc.  Does anyone care about these, or are they just another outlet bound "limited" AJ?

Are these worth a damn?  Does anyone know how many were made?  I'm finding some conflicting info on the net about them, and even less info on NT when I did a search, where the only mention of them is in the official JB releases thread which states they are a Limited Release.  I know they were part of the "For the Love of the Game" pack, but that's about the only thing there's consensus on.  When I do a search, all that seems to come up are your typical sites showing release information.  No discussion board links, no threads about them, etc.  Does anyone care about these, or are they just another outlet bound "limited" AJ?

it really depends on what you want them for. if you want them for an investment, keeping them deadstock and crap like that, then they're doubtful, but if you want to rock them or ball in them, they should be a good deal.

it really depends on what you want them for. if you want them for an investment, keeping them deadstock and crap like that, then they're doubtful, but if you want to rock them or ball in them, they should be a good deal.

They were sitting on Nike.com for a while. Ugly IMO. The CC Sabathia Outdoor Alpha 1 was much nicer.

Nowadays, unless it's a hot retro release, Jordans aren't worth investing much money into them...

They were sitting on Nike.com for a while. Ugly IMO. The CC Sabathia Outdoor Alpha 1 was much nicer.

Nowadays, unless it's a hot retro release, Jordans aren't worth investing much money into them...

That's what I figured since there wasn't much talk about them and I found these discounted. Oh well. Thanks for the replies.

That's what I figured since there wasn't much talk about them and I found these discounted. Oh well. Thanks for the replies.

At a Nordstam Rack not too far from my workplace, believe it or not. The place was kind of a mess because they are in the midst of remodeling, but those caught my eye. I did a double take when I saw them, and figured I'd inquire about them.

At a Nordstam Rack not too far from my workplace, believe it or not. The place was kind of a mess because they are in the midst of remodeling, but those caught my eye. I did a double take when I saw them, and figured I'd inquire about them.

I was actually debating that. But if they're not worth anything to anyone, I didn't want to bother or deal with the hassle.

I was actually debating that. But if they're not worth anything to anyone, I didn't want to bother or deal with the hassle.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I don't care about these. Now the 6's look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I don't care about these. Now the 6's look
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom