Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now banned 1s are going to flood the market cant wait
laugh.gif
 you wish

def be grabbing a pair or two of these, keep the banneds on ice. Can never go wrong with these the least bit. 

ROBOCOPPED x2..I was just bought to spend a few bucks on some Banned 1s , but now that these are coming out..i can invest into something else

I'm not a big 1 guy but I like Breds, and this will be a good pickup either way so I will probably cop a pair. I have a feeling this will be a GR though

I'll definitely plan accordingly for this release, even if it means camping somewhere out of town/state.

Got my Royals, I'm adding these to the list with the rest of the OG/NIke Air pairs that I'm copping.

now banned 1s are going to flood the market cant wait

yeah right. NO ONE will be moving their Banneds to cop these (I know I wont)

Since nothing I want is coming out this Holiday season, ill cop a pair. Ill use them as beaters and keep my Banneds on ice

How many times are they gonna release this colorway. lol

Its the FIRST Air Jordan.

I'd rather them keep releasing it close to being true to the original than them dropping all of those *** ugly retro + color ways :smh:

So i heard these will be harder to get than royals.... i'm already expecting the worst....:x :smh:

I already learned my lesson from the Royal release.. If this release is true it's over

I just thought it would make sense if they were to release them that day because of how we had the black cement 3's and bred 4's for the past 2 years on black Friday.

Rumor is Metallics 5s, sans the 23 on the side for Black Friday. Which would make sense seeing as how they did Black Cement 3 & 4 the past 2 years. If it is the 5s I would bet we'll see 6s in 2014

These will be worse than the royals if they have Nike Air treatment

I meant as far as allocations go. The allocation of Royals were ALL messed up. If JB treats them the same everyone who wants a pair (or 2 in my case) will be SOL :frown:

And not to start beef, but whoever said above "these will be worse than Royals" has no idea. There's no way to tell that this soon. Take a breath and chill. You may very well be right, but only time will tell.

Last edited:
i got 2 pairs of bred 94s.. i will get 2 pairs of these since the newer retro version is kinda true to OG in terms of the way it's constructed and the shape. materials may not be as good but we already know that...

i got 2 pairs of bred 94s.. i will get 2 pairs of these since the newer retro version is kinda true to OG in terms of the way it's constructed and the shape. materials may not be as good but we already know that...

These newer OG 1's are more like the 94's in terms of shape minus the toe box & rolled toe cap. I'm still hunting for some 94s that fit.

Rumor is Metallics 5s, sans the 23 on the side for Black Friday. Which would make sense seeing as how they did Black Cement 3 & 4 the past 2 years. If it is the 5s I would bet we'll see 6s in 2014
I meant as far as allocations go. The allocation of Royals were ALL messed up. If JB treats them the same everyone who wants a pair (or 2 in my case) will be SOL :frown:

I can safely say that these will be MUCH worse. many people who wanted Banned 1s never did get them and many people who didnt get the Royals will want these. Also, alot of people will use these as leverage to get Royals. And these are one of the most iconic Jordans in the entire line.

NIKE/JB if you're listening/ reading, PLEASE DON'T BE EVIL TO US. DO NOT MAKE THESE LIMITED. KINDLY MAKE ENOUGH AIR JORDAN 1 BLACK/REDs FOR YOUR LOYAL LONG TIME FANS AND CUSTOMERS TO BUY AND OWN A PAIR. IT'S ONLY RIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom