Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible. Do you really think they would drop them with nike air twice?
The last "official" release of this colorway was the DMP's which got the jumpman treatment. The Banned's were never a official release. I'm not sure if that it makes a difference but I have my hopes up. 

A sample, is not an official release.

9,000 pairs of shoes, 160 per Nike store is an official release. Two Xs on the back or not.

"I'm hoping JB has learned a thing or two from the Royals release and decides to allocate more pairs to U.S". Hmmm, I think they learned that the demand for 1s WITH Nike Air is real, especially with OG colorways. I think they also learned that U.S. customers were pretty pissed about the availability in the States. So my "hope" is that they increase the supply for the demand, and release more pairs to U.S. stores.

LOL.

Wait... do you think all of a sudden JB switched it up and allocated less pairs to their biggest market? 

There is nothing to learn when it was all done purposely.

IMO that Royal/Blue release was a botch.

those 2 barely noticeable, subtle, muted red X's > crap quality of typical GR's...

the banned's are arguably the best quality 1's ever made. better than 2001 bred's and royal's, even better than the 94's... i'd say better than my OG 85's...

i'd be willing to bet you're hating on those muted x's to make you feel better about not having a pair...
Hating?  No sir.  I don't have time to catch feeling on some sneakers.  I do however have time to hate on the taxes that I have to pay on my 3 houses, the student loans I owe for my Bachelors and Masters degree from UVA, and Uncle Sam wanting more of my money for Obama Care.  But on some sneakers, Nope!   

Are we good?

Last edited:
seriously if the way the royals were handled was premeditated by Jb, shame on them. The last thing a manufacturer should be worried about is how to manipulate the secondary market which i really hope isnt where they are headed.

Hope there will be more just like bred 4's and 11's 

Many think that the Royal's 1 were limited due to the all-star release....? 

How can some of you say how limited these will be when they aren't even in production yet? :smh:

Pretty sure you said the same thing about the royals and how those shouldn't be difficult.

But he has a point, how can you determine how these will release when at this point we don't know IF they will be released.

And everyone is basing all the future releases on the royals. :smh:

How can some of you say how limited these will be when they aren't even in production yet? :smh:

Pretty sure you said the same thing about the royals and how those shouldn't be difficult.
Agreed. Same guys said paying 240-280 for royal 1s was stupid cause they would have a rerelease or restocks. What happened ? Now anything under 300 is a decent price. Either way I'm preparing for the worst, cause I think this release is gonna be worse than the royals.

But he has a point, how can you determine how these will release when at this point we don't know IF they will be released.

BECAUSE NIKE HAS DUDES SHOOK WITH THAT RELEASE :lol:

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, because I don't do predictions of how limited a sneaker is.

But logically it makes no sense to say a sneaker is limited, when kicks have May and June production dates for kicks for the winter. That means that Nike doesn't even know yet. They can still alter production numbers or even cancel the release.

Last edited:
I doubt this release is going to be limited. Production level on the breds previous year didn't decline, it increased. The Royal's were limited due to a special colorway out of ordinary. 

Funny thing is I still see Knicks 1 sitting @ my nike store. 

I agree. I doubt they make it as crazy as the royals release. But could they, of course. Hoping not.

Hope there will be more just like bred 4's and 11's 

Many think that the Royal's 1 were limited due to the all-star release....? 

The royals were slated to be limited since MN announced them, people literally refused to believe it. It was their downfall in the end.

The reasoning that we were told for it being limited was for two reasons.

1.) It was one of the two all star releases
2.) JB being "creative" and releasing a blue shoe when all February releases should be red.

There has been a big difference between the other 1s releases and the royals. We have pictures of the black toes, and celtics. We didn't get official pictures of the royals until a week before release date.

Royals were meant to be limited, unless a shoe is tagged as limited by the sites you get information from then don't automatically call it limited. This also depends on how legit your sources are.

BECAUSE NIKE HAS DUDES SHOOK WITH THAT RELEASE :lol:

Exactly :lol:

They're hyping up a sneaker that hasn't even gone in to production. :lol:

But yet all these people are in the know about what type of release it will be. When pre-order sites start at $275 people are going to complain.

Black reds are better than the royals IMO. I have banneds, 2001's, and DMP's, and I'm still thirsty for these. The Bred 1's are timeless shoes that I can see myself wearing well into my 50's without looking ridiculous. 

This.
Because mj wore them during the allstar weekend and red looks much hotter.

I bet the leather wont be as good as it was on the banned 1s but then again ill keep my fingers crossed

now banned 1s are going to flood the market cant wait

normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

but they drop chicago 1's for the first time in forever and don't use NA and have terrible quality?

at the same time they're dropping royal's, black toe's, and new colorways, with NA?

there's no method to their madness, y'all might as well stop trying to figure out why they do this crap...

I don't know what Nike does but I do know they keep their ear to the street. The Chicago 1 like the UNC 1 is well liked but not a must have im peoples closets like the royals. When was the last time we saw them before this year? 12 years? Where as we've atleast seen the patent leather chicago 1 and UNC 1 BOTH in '03 (Coincidence?) When was the last time the black toe 1's came out WITH an OG high cut and Nike Air branding? I've heard that the the black/shadow grey 1's might release this year too with NA branding. It makes sense, I didn't think that Nike Dunk J-pack was just a coincidence, did you :wink:

I don't know what Nike does but I do know they keep their ear to the street. The Chicago 1 like the UNC 1 is well liked but not a must have im peoples closets like the royals. When was the last time we saw them before this year? 12 years? Where as we've atleast seen the patent leather chicago 1 and UNC 1 BOTH in '03 (Coincidence?) When was the last time the black toe 1's came out WITH an OG high cut and Nike Air branding? I've heard that the the black/shadow grey 1's might release this year too with NA branding. It makes sense, I didn't think that Nike Dunk J-pack was just a coincidence, did you :wink:

I dont know if I agree with that about the chicago 1s bc that was still a shoe mj rocked and to me that shoes is a must and that is why I went and copped when they did a restock over all star weekend. Im with DJ Proto J when I say these should have nike air on em just like the royal 1s, blk toes whatever. I mean there has to be a reason why they went with the jumpman instead of nike air bc honestly the chicago 1s are probably one of the cleanest pairs out of all the 1s. I really think the fact that a shoe has nike air on it makes it that much more appealing to folks aka hypebeasts (see jordan 3 88). I think if the chicago 1s had that nike air then they would def be must haves in ppls closets.

those 2 barely noticeable, subtle, muted red X's > crap quality of typical GR's...

the banned's are arguably the best quality 1's ever made. better than 2001 bred's and royal's, even better than the 94's... i'd say better than my OG 85's...

i'd be willing to bet you're hating on those muted x's to make you feel better about not having a pair...

I could care less if those banned 1s are better quality. I'd take the 85 and 94 over it... I want my shoes exactly the same as what mike wore or closest to it, that 's what made OGs special. To say they are better tells us how overrated they are.

You guys hype yourselves up.

Sometimes I go through these threads and read the replies and just shake my head :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom