Air Jordan I Retro High Doernbecher (11/14/2008)

Them Thangs Stickin
pimp.gif
, Best Believe Im Coppin A Pair!!!

missed out on the 2s last year, will hopefuly be able to get 2 pairs of these. Last year when the 2s released online did they sell out within minutes??

i'll buy these, ONLY on the condition they don't charge 220 for them. i understand it's for the doernbecher facility, but i saw the boxtag when theproduct was in back-of-house, w/ THE BOX TAG SAYING SUGGESTED RETAIL $115.00. i'll except a 95-dollar jump on the I's.

JB is really doing big things with the 1's this year. I hope the next time(2 years from now) when they start to bring out retro's, we will see thenicest colorways to the ix's especially the never retroed before white/carolina/black ix's and the long awaited white/infra red vi's and definitelythe sport blue vi's. Wishful thinking!

JB is really doing big things with the 1's this year. I hope the next time(2 years from now) when they start to bring out retro's, we will see thenicest colorways to the ix's especially the never retroed before white/carolina/black ix's and the long awaited white/infra red vi's and definitelythe sport blue vi's. Wishful thinking!

Back
Top Bottom