Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Respect your opinion! Just curious, where do the IIIs fall in your overall ranking?

I really don't have a preference for anything preceding the V. The V, particularly the Black Metallic, are the first Jordans I ever liked.

I don't care much for the III, so I don't have a personal rank for them. But I do have the 2021 Georgetown III because they matched with the royal blue Mavericks Luka Doncic jersey I have. I also got the Fire Red III last year because they match with a 1987-88 Bulls jersey I have.

I'm going to admit I hate the IX & X and anything after the XIII.

My habit with getting the classic models I don't care much for is to get the original colors specifically. I got those Chicago 2 because they correlated with the jersey based on timeline and it was my way of emulating Jordan's look with the jersey and shoes.

But I'll get an unoriginal color if it matches in a way I like it to. I got the True Blue 1 High this year because it matched with a royal blue 1985 NBA All-Star Game Magic Johnson jersey I have, and Nike has been complacent with rehashing classic '80s Converse models.

my pair came in.

i'm glad i got the womens pair in my size instead of the mens for more money.
fit is perfect and it says the mens size on the bottom of the sole. same thing.

I was torn between black and white laces so I bought a 2nd pair
IMG_9192.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom