Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Tang

Red or Dk.Grey Strings could set these shoes off

that's what I was thinking...we'll see...they aren't "Patent Leather uppers on white V's" bad....will have to see more pics...thanks for posting the pic.

Originally Posted by Tang

Red or Dk.Grey Strings could set these shoes off

that's what I was thinking...we'll see...they aren't "Patent Leather uppers on white V's" bad....will have to see more pics...thanks for posting the pic.

If copped will put black/dark laces on them right away. White laces look wack on these...

If copped will put black/dark laces on them right away. White laces look wack on these...

Bad Call on the White Laces....I dont hate it, but I dont love it either....Gameday decision on these

Bad Call on the White Laces....I dont hate it, but I dont love it either....Gameday decision on these

Naaaa.

Cool Greys are better. I don't know if JB can top the CG III when it comes to Jordan III retro+ cw.

Naaaa.

Cool Greys are better. I don't know if JB can top the CG III when it comes to Jordan III retro+ cw.

they got da same color blockin as a pair of team jordans.....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

Will have to see these in person. If the white/cements sat, big possibility these will too. Unless, of course, JB puts a "limited" label on these, then everyone will go ham on these like they're the greatest CW of the III's ever.

Def agree 110%

Originally Posted by magc840

Will have to see these in person. If the white/cements sat, big possibility these will too. Unless, of course, JB puts a "limited" label on these, then everyone will go ham on these like they're the greatest CW of the III's ever.

Def agree 110%

Back
Top Bottom