Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Just copped my pair, and I must say they definitely met my expectations. I wanted to un-ds them today but this Chi-town weather wouldn't permit.

Them boys are nice, i can wait till they hit outlets, quality is sweet
embarassed.gif

I passed on these. OG colors of the III's look a lot better IMO therefore i'm just going to Double up on the BC 3's when they release.

I haven't actually seen the stealth III's in person but I don't think theres anything special about them after seeing them in the pics.WHen I see someone wearing them in person , if I think they look okay I may change my mind and buy them later on in 2012.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Saw these in person last week, first thing I noticed was the strong paint smell from the midsole when you open the box lol they looked nice though, paint will probably chip though

Just FYI, that's how ALL O.G. Jordans used to smell fresh out of the box.  I remember when my mom got me the black V's in middle school, I wasn't allowed to wear 'em for a month until b-ball camp, and I used to just come home from school and stare at/smell them, haha.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by iHust1e

There is something seriously wrong about these III's....

Like, they ARE III's.....but I doesn't look right at all to me. Can't put my finger on it

Thank you. I couldn't agree more. They just don't look right every time I see them.

THIS.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by iHust1e

There is something seriously wrong about these III's....

Like, they ARE III's.....but I doesn't look right at all to me. Can't put my finger on it

Thank you. I couldn't agree more. They just don't look right every time I see them.

THIS.
I agree with ya'll 100%. I forgot these even came out until last night. I'm in the liquor store and I look at this dudes shoes and I'm like "Fake III's
30t6p3b.gif
." Then I glance again like "Wait a second, those are suppose to come out." Seeing them in person did absolutely nothing for me at all. I'm still going to get them but there's definitely something up with these. And that white sole is KILLING me...

Checked them out yesterday. They're pretty nice! Wonder if anyone is going to take the shine out of that midsole.

Went on eastbay at 12:15 and had to only "wait in line" for 36 seconds. Looks like I could have waited a bit, but $120 shipped was a good price. They are nice IMO, but not better than the Cool Grey III from a few years back. I could have done without that stupid reptile print though, thank God it was removed from the XIV.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Went on eastbay at 12:15 and had to only "wait in line" for 36 seconds. Looks like I could have waited a bit, but $120 shipped was a good price. They are nice IMO, but not better than the Cool Grey III from a few years back. I could have done without that stupid reptile print though, thank God it was removed from the XIV.

$120 shipped? How?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

$120 shipped? How?

bought a gift card for 20% off...........20% of $150 = $120

Back
Top Bottom